أحد عشر

"Do you want to tell her now?"

"It's so soon already, we cannot hurry her up once it has already begun."

"You guys know I'm right here, right?" Flora glared at both her parents, her arms crossed as she sat on their bed. Nymeria sighed, sitting right beside her as she leaned into her daughter's shoulder.

"What is wrong with you guys today? I mean what happened between you and the King?" Flora demanded for an answer, her eyes glittering with annoyance.

"I'm sorry, dear but it has to be done." Louis finally proclaimed, going down on one knee to the two most important women to his life, one close to tears and the other a fierce tiger, unwilling to give into sympathies.

"Father, I really am not getting this. Is something bad going to happen today?" She looked worriedly at the both of them, her mother wiping fresh tears over her cheeks. 

"Flora, we really could not do anything. So if you think that we haven't tried reasoning with Robert, go to him yourself." Her mother patted her back before looking at Louis, nodding. 

"My dear, you're going to King's Landing. To find a suitor. And you have to stay there; as long as the Queen wants." 

-

Jaime flinched immediately as he heard shouts of anger resonating throughout the palace. He immediately sat up from his position on the sand, looking around for any signs of danger. Yet the servants were still walking as if they didn't have a care in the world. Jaime went over to the royal family quickly, ready to defend them if anything was going to go wrong. 

"What happened?" He asked Robert, who sported a resigned look on his face.

"Ask your twin, Lannister." He dismissed Jaime coldly, walking away from him before even taking a look. 

"No, ask your lady friend." And Cersei dismissed him too, obviously soured since this morning. 

Jaime stalked over back to the palace grounds, frustrated that no one would give him a simple answer. He just wanted to know why someone, a woman, was in a particular frenzy today, and why everybody was keeping it from him. 

"Sorry to stop you from doing what you were doing, but may I ask who is shouting profanity?" He approached a nearby servant, her big brown eyes growing wide with nervousness.

"My Lord, it's Flora." She scurried off as soon as he straightened up stiff, looking to her room. And it was. Hearing her voice, he began on a run to wherever he could hear her the most. To be frank, he was very worried. Yet Jaime was oblivious to it, dismissing the pang in his chest as a simple concern for a royal, and his honor to help people. 

"Flora? Are you there?" Her room had gone deadly silent, the only sound being Jaime's boots. But he still saw her, hunched over the bed with her face in her hands. 

"Flora?" He said gently, coming over to her and placing a hand on her shoulder, making Flora shudder as she took another sob.

"What happened? Do you want to tell me." Jaime knew he wasn't as good as his twin when it came to comforting people, but it was her. A lover, a friend, someone he trusted. He couldn't just make someone do it for him. 

"Flora, you have to tell me. I'm very concerned right now." She looked up, and Jaime felt like an arrow shot through his chest as he saw her tear-streaked face, her green eyes glistening with sadness as she inhaled slowly, her breath calming down.

"Oh Jaime." She held onto his arm, feeling it against her face as she leaned into him. Jaime grew uncomfortable at this. He was used to passionate kisses with no emotion, sure, but a heartfelt nuzzle felt like a whole new world to him. He didn't know if he liked it or not.