أربعة

"Flora? Can we come in?" Her mother's voice jolted Jaime out of his peaceful slumber, making him regret he stood up so fast. His whole head was spinning from the night before as he clutched his forehead, silently groaning. He heard her parents knock again, struggling to walk towards the pool. He jumped in quickly, trying not to complain on how cold it was with the sun shining on his bare back and his breeches no doubt soaked. Struggling to get up on his side of the room, he shook Flora's shoulders, immediately waking her up too.

"What?!" She asked with fury, glaring at the soaking wet lion.

"Your parents! They're knocking at your bloody door!" He whispered back, trying to shade his eyes from the blinding sun.

"Mother! I'll be there in a bit!" She yelled as the knocks grew softer and he relaxed at the end of the bed, laying down beside her.

"They wake up so early." He took in the rising sun, wondering why the hell it was so early in the morning.

"It's probably 7 in the morning already-"

"That's really early." Jaime snared, groaning loudly as he clutched his head.

"Good thing I know how to cure this sickness then. Follow me." He unwillingly followed her back to her room, scaring the birds as he yelled loudly while swimming back. She got up grudgingly, going over to the same shelf that held the alcohol and brought out what Jaime thought looked like a fruit.

"What is that?" He asked, pointing at the yellow thing.

"This, Jaime, is a mango." She tossed one to him, grabbing a knife and beginning to cut through it.

"What's a mango?" He observed it, feeling the smooth texture and suddenly smelled a sweet aroma, looking up to see Flora cut hers.

"It's a very helpful fruit in times like these." She cut Jaime's and they sat down, eating their mangoes as he chewed on the sweet fruit. She could feel it curing the fogginess of her mind, and she was beginning to remember what happened last night. She looked at Jaime, who looked like he was beginning to remember too. He suddenly pulled a sour face, looking at her with trepid eyes.

"I hope I wasn't that bad of a partner to go swimming naked with." She lightened the mood, making him chuckle as he finished the fruit.

"No, no you aren't. Want to go again?" It was her turn to laugh, throwing her head back.

"We better go." Jaime silently finished, getting up and stretching.

"Would you go in that kind of clothes? Preferably, I'd like you in those clothes but seeing as you're in the Kingsguard-"

"Oh, shut up, will you?"

Jaime went back to his room and changed, Flora doing the same as she decided over what dress to wear. She thought of how today she was going to go swimming, and how she so wanted to make Cersei Lannister furious at her every move. Going over to her lavender dresses, she chose one with an off-the-shoulder look and decided on her amethyst choker, smiling at herself in the mirror. Flora grabbed the sky blue swimsuit from her dresser and headed out the door, hearing Jaime's door slam at the same time. He stared again at what she was wearing, paying very particular attention to her tanned thighs and exposed shoulders.

"A good proper morning to you, Lannister. Shall we break fast?" She offered her arm first, looking at him smile.

"My head still hurts a little bit, but I'll be up in no time." He let out as they walked, the sunshine glaring at their faces.

"The sea will wake you up, no doubt."

-

"Where were you off to last night?" Cersei questioned with glaring eyes. If anybody else were to look at the twins, they would just perceive it as sibling bickering. But no, she looked quickly over at Flora's youthful face and glared at Jaime with jealousy beckoning over to the eating girl.

"I don't trust her, Jaime. Find out what she plans to do." He rolled his eyes, annoyed at her sister's skepticism. He knew that she would do anything to get where she wanted to be, but Jaime didn't think that she needed to delve into the matters of the happenings of Flora Dayne.

"She's harmless, Cersei. She just likes swimming and dressing up nice. It won't be a surprise if she gets to pick a nice husband to marry in the end." He smiled as he looked at her full cheeks, no doubt full of some food they were serving for breakfast. She looked back, blushing as she tried to chew the food as quickly as possible.

"Still. I hear one of our own has already got eyes on her," Cersei interrupted their gaze, Jaime turning back to look at her sour face," and I don't think the court ladies would really like all their husbands staring at her." He immediately glared at his twin sister, who seemed to not have noticed it. Jaime definitely didn't want her free spirit to be dampened by the drama of King's Landing, and after last night, he definitely didn't want her to be shipped off and married to.

"My fellow people! Are all of you ready to swim?" King Robert announced, looking over at the twins with a suspicious look. The audience cheered with fake happiness, Flora looking over to see everybody was still too busy to swim.

"Right! Lead the way, Flora! And by the seven gods, I hope we don't drown!" She got up from her chair, smiling as she saw Jaime following her. Cersei almost noticed too, if not for her husband telling her to get her swimsuit.

"Want to show me to a secret cave with stolen treasure?" Jaime joked as she walked quickly to the ocean, ready to change into her swimming gear.

"Surely, I'm the stolen treasure you're talking about, no?"

-

im screaming thank you for almost 300 readS HAHAHAHH YAY 

love u all <3 :))

ophia