Relic Nightmare

Ratchet's p.o.v

     The stupid ground bridge wasn't working right when I got the comm from Optimus. "Stupid ground bridge, I don't want to have to work on this again!" Then suddenly the ground bridge worked,  I sighed with relief. Bulkhead came through, the kids got out and he transformed as Arcee came through. "Go sit on the couch you three, "Arcee said pointing at the couch with her hand on her hip. "Fine Mom," Miko said teasing her. I just sighed then Optimus and Smokescreen through. I looked puzzled "Who was hu-."! But, I was cut off when WheelJack came in carrying Bee.

      "Put him on that berth," I ordered pointing to a berth in my laboratory. "Whatever you say Doc," WheelJack answered, putting Bee down on the berth. I sighed and went over to him. "Now can someone please tell me the whole story on this!" I yelled at them after looking at the condition Bee was in. I had to hurry and get to work. Our scout was losing a lot of energon.

     "Well I tried to get a better pic of the cons but Jack tried pulling me back so he yelled at me then Knockout came after us with a saw and that stupid weird relic. Then, he picked up Jack and Raf. I tried to save them but it wasn't working! But, Bee starting shooting at him! He let go of Raf and Jack but Bee caught them before they hit the ground. Bumblebee picked us up and put us behind the rock. We were behind then started fighting the cons! Starscream then came at Bee and had his missile aimed at Bee. Knockout came from behind Bumblebee and got his side. Oh, and Bulkhead kicked some major Breakdown butt! Starscream dug his hand into Bees' arm then Bumblebee kicked some total tailpipe! Knockout snuck away from him and came at us, but Bee jumped in front of us. Knockout sawed right into his same arm where he was hurt by Screamer!" Miko said standing up from the couch and walking to where I was. "Well, then you three better be happy that Bumblebee made to you in time or else.....you could have been hurt...or worse!" I glared at them. I let out a frustrated sigh.

Bumblebee's p.o.v

     When those two were done arguing I just laid back and fell into stasis. I knew I couldn't stay awake much longer but before I could drift off to sleep I heard someone call my name frantically, "Bumblebee, Bumblebee! Ratchet is he ok?!" Ratchet's servo was then set on my chassis, "yes he is just tired due to the amount of Energon lose." I went into stasis to keep the pain away.

Though, the darkness spoke "You will die scout slowly and painfully." A dark voice seethed from the depths of darkness. I just looked around in the dark frantically. "Where are you and who are you?" I quivered.

"Well let's just say, that relic came in handy." The voice said. "My voice isn't the only thing it does to you. Mind from body will become a reality for you, young bot."
A pit began forming in my chassis. I was looking around frantically for any indication it was a dream.

     "I won't let that happen. Ratchet will fix this." I said stubbornly. The voice roared,  "it won't work, Bumblebee."

I woke up with a jolt, "GET OUT!"

I looked around the lab, the dark lab at that. The only light shedding light on my frame was that from the computers. I felt someone lean me back, I looked to see Ratchet. "It's ok Bumblebee it was just a dream." He whispered. "It wasn't Ratchet it wasn't," I said and started to cry I got up and hugged him he put his hands up but put them on my back. '"It's ok, it's ok, calm down now Bumblebee." Ratchet soothed. 

     "Would you feel better if you told me about it?" Ratchet asked pulling back and sitting down in a chair. "Yeah, I guess," I buzzed.

"Okay now, what was it about?"

"There was this voice that was talking to me. The voice told me that the relic the cons had was used on me without me knowing. It said I'd lose my mind."

"Bumblebee. I know what it's called, and there is only one cure for it."