Prank's

Bumblebee's p.o.v

At last, it was night time. Though, tonight was not just any night, the kids were staying the entire night with us. Under Optimus' okay and Ratchets arguing. I was watching as they played video games on the small display lit up.

 "BEE," I heard someone yell. It was coming from Smoky's room. The kids and I stopped what we were doing, the video game made a noise signaling that someone had lost. No one looked at the screen. I hurriedly made my way through the halls, the sound of the kids came from behind. As I entered Smokeys berth room, I noticed his clutching to the side of his berth. I giggled at the scene. Fake bugs littered the ground. The kids were already laughing before they made it to the entrance of his berth room. Bulkhead rounded the corner, having heard the commotion. "What is going on? Why aren't you kids in bed. Miko, your host parents always know when you stay up past your bedtime. You will be grounded." He snuck a peek into Smokescreens room. At the site, he forgot his lecture with a laugh. 

"Stop laughing,"Smoky yelled at us. "We got you good!"Miko giggled, slapping her knee in the process then laughing some more. "It's not funny!" Smoky glared and slammed the berth room door. I rolled my optics at the overdramatic bot. 

"Do you think we hurt him?" Jack asked. "I wouldn't worry too much," Bulkhead assured before heading back to his berth room. The kids retreated back to their spot in the main area. Before entering I tried our bond, seeing if I could tap into was he was able to during the mission before. I felt anger rush through. I sighed as I stepped into the room. "Smokescreen?" The blue mech was huffing as he picked each fake bug from the floor. 

"Spare me the apology. I'll get you back." I chuckled a little as relief spilled through. Smokescreen smiled, "don't be so tense. I was only kidding about being upset." I crossed my arms, "and that's why I felt your anger rolling off of you? Makes sense." Smokescreen grumbled about having this new found bond and its weaknesses. 

-----------Time Skip To Morning--------

WheelJack's p.o.v

I woke up to a falling noise and yelling. "What in the name of Kaeon is going on?" I muttered to myself. I got up and opened the door to see Ratchet chasing and yelling at Smoky while Bee is hurrying to get up before he gets hit with a wrench, "I'm gonna hit you!" I shook my helm, "What did they do this time?" I yawned with a smirk on my face. "The kids and them put those stupid cockroaches in my berthroom," Ratchet boomed. I looked around only to notice that the rest of team wasn't here, "Where is the rest of the team?" Ratchet rolled his optics, "Agent Fowler needed them but just them." We were thinking about it but, we just shrugged it off. Then, we heard the car engines and the team came in.

"What did he need," I asked. Bulkhead was slumped in boredom, "He needed to tell us about the humans staying here but he didn't care we just need to be careful." Ratchet stepped in, "I have about had it with these two hooligans." Ratchet threw the wrench at the two. The alarms went off, we all just sighed and Ratchet opened the ground bridge. "Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!" Optimus shouted, everyone transformed and went through the ground bridge.