Brothers

Ratchet's p.o.v

      "Alright you still are going to need that fixed better, Bumblebee." I said walking to him and taking the relic with me. "But Ratchet.." I whined "No buts Bumblebee!" I snapped then just sighed. "Do you want me to use the relic first?" I asked smiling. He looked at me and smiled back. "Yes, please." Bumblebee said looking at me and smiling while putting his head back down. "Okay you're gonna have to be in stasis so I can use this."  I said while leaning the relic against the wall.

     "That sounds more like it." Bumblebee yawned as he followed my movements with his optics. "Alright then, let's get this over with." I announced. Bee went into stasis lock as I studied his spark beat. Before I could resume my procedure, a voice picked up behind me. "Is Bumblebee going to be okay after this?"

Smokescreen was standing in the entrance of the med bay. "I would have to assume so. It is the only logical explanation." Smokescreen nodded as he waited patiently. 

   Smokescreen's p.o.v

     After Ratchet kicked us all out of the Med Bay, Arcee sighed and walked to her berth room. Optimus was at the control panel where Ratchet usually is. Bulkhead went to the wreck room with WheelJack. Before WheelJack had walked completely out of the room, he had turned to me, "Don't worry he will be fine." He smiled at me reassuringly. I merely shot him a small smile before dropping it. 

     I sighed before following the two into the other room. 

"When is Ratchet going to tell them?" 

"I don't know. You know how Sunshine can be. I think those two knowing that they are brothers wouldn't help the case right now. The Doc only just found out last week during the kid's whole fiasco."

I felt my spark swell as I continued to listen. Maybe I should be a spy, listening in on everyone's conversations has been my hobby lately. 

"Jackie, I don't understand the logic behind it though. I feel like Smokescreen and Bumblebee have the right to know." 

My optics grew wide and I sputtered. It must have been loud enough for the two older bots to hear. They rounded the corner and we met optics. WheelJack and Bulkhead froze. 

"Scrap." 

Bumblebee's p.o.v

As I woke, Ratchet was hovering over me. I groaned and rubbed my head before leaning up. "Yep, yep, yep. Be easy Bumblebee, that was a delicate procedure. And I have news to share with you privately. For now, I would like you to answer some questions." 

So much for taking it easy. I leaned all the way up, stretching my appendages including my door wings. "Did you have any odd dreams?" I shook my helm at Ratchet. "Did anyone other than me contact you in any way?" I shook my helm once more. "Did you see-"

"Bumblebee!" Smokescreen rounded a corner, the two wreckers following close behind. WheelJack nearing his tailpipe as he tried making it to me. Ratchet grumbled as he stood in front of me.

"Bumblebee just underwent a very serious procedure and does not need this type of racket going through his helm right now. What is it that is so important to you Smokescreen?"

"We are brothers!" 

Ratchet visibly flinched at the information. I looked at Smokescreen optics, searching for any form of humor. Ratchet clenched his fists at the two bot behind Smokey. Bulkhead chuckled before taking a couple of clumsy steps back. 

"We're brothers?" Ratchet turned to me and frowned. "I am sorry Bumblebee, I did not want this to be something else on your mind or something that you thought needed to be handled right at that moment."

I stood, slowly. Smokescreen and I met optics before he slammed his chassis against mine. Before I knew it, his arms were wrapped around me completely. 

I turned to see Raf's glasses hanging sideways on his face. Miko had her hands over her mouth and Jake just as still. Miko whooped, "this could be a whole show." 

              -:-:-:-:|Time Skip, Night Time|-:-:-:

   Smokescreen's p.o.v

   As I was about to shut my door, Bee appeared in front of it. "Hey Bee, what's up?" He tapped his digits together before pointing to his berth in his room across from me. "You wanna bring that in here?" He perked up. "Deal."