Bad Decisions Lead To Good Outcomes

Bulkhead's p.o.v

     As soon as I stepped through the ground bridge and it closed behind us, an eerie feeling crept through my chassis. Though, blowing things up with Jackie never goes as smooth as it should.  So I just need to shake the feeling off. I want this to relieve Bee and not stress him out. "Hey Bulk, you okay?" I shake my helm, "What? Oh yeah, I'm okay. I'm just thinking." 

Bumblebee's p.o.v

     Driving the dirt roads to our destination, my wheel began to spin. Before I knew it, I was front bumper to the rear bumper of Smokescreen. A crunch was the response.

      "Bee what was that for?" Smoky yelled while transforming with the other two. I tried my hardest to transform and got it but I still wasn't in control.  "I am not doin it, I'm being controlled!" Then all of a sudden I started punching at them. I punched Smoky right in the middle of his chassis. Smokescreen skidded back, "Smokey, I'm sorry it's not me!" I  yelled, still trying to get a good hit out of Bulkhead. 

"Alright kid,  we are gonna have to put you down. Bulkhead you come from behind him, Smokey take a side, and I'll go for the front." WheelJack ordered. Bulkhead jumped, but I hurried around and kicked him. I tried to stop it from happening. "Bulkhead!" The sports car yelled running to him. WheelJack did too. "I can't get up." Bulkhead grunted, trying to get up. 

Before I could say sorry, I heard a rock crunch. I turned forward only to meet Knockout in front of me. Before I could make another move, the silver warlord used a large two sided sword to swipe me near Smokescreen. . "So I bet you guys have been looking for this!" Knockout shouted in amusement. We all look to see Knockout and Megatron. Knockout is now holding the relic. Then, I see energon on Megatron's sword and I realize that he stabbed me. My side was covered in blue life liquid. I grunted as I put my servo over the wound. 

     "So scout tell me, how does my newly sharpened sword feel?" Megatron smiles grew, wickedly. I shuddered at that but I built up my strength to get up. Bulkhead had gotten up with a few grunts. The four of us stood, staring back at the other two cybertronions. 

     Megatron hit Smokescreen and he fell,  but tripped Knockout. In the midst of the battle, the relic flew over to me. I picked it up and then did my best to com base. "Ratchet...we need a ground...bridge." I ground out to him through the com. "Bumblebee what happened? You sound weak," Ratchet said in a stubborn tone. I grunted as I smacked Knockout with the relic, "Just send a bridge." I tried again. Then a ground bridge appeared, "That's ours!"

Bulkhead shoved me in front of him as he told me to go through first. He and WheelJack covered Smokescreen and I's flank as we limped through the ground bridge together. Soon after, Bulkhead and WheelJack ran through. Ratchet was quick to power off the ground bridge. As Smokescreen and I sat on the med berth, Ratchet began to walk over. Before he could even lecture, a voice came through the comm links.

"Old friend, we need a ground bridge at our location." 

Ratchet sighed and turned around on his bed to open the ground bridge back up. Optimus and Arcee walked in together. They continued to give everyone odd looks. Yet, their optics stopped on the relic that Bumblebee held across his lap. 

"Is that the-"

"Yes. Long story."