We Will Help

Smokescreen's p.o.v

"What going on?" I asked waking up. I looked around when I heard yelling. I knew it was from Bee. I sluggishly got up and walked down the hallway to get to the lab. I stopped in my tracks and stood in the dark listening to what they were talking about. I came out when they were done.

     "Smokescreen I'm sorry if I woke you up." Bee said looking down. "It's fine Bee. So that's what your dream was about?" I assumed, walking over to him. "Yes, it was what he was dreaming about. I know exactly how to fix him but, it will take the whole team, even the kids." Ratchet said typing away on his computer thingy device.

"Wait what is it then?" I asked puzzled.

"He has to be under surveillance at all times. It feeds off of his moods. If he become sad, weakened, or belittled, this...thing, will feel obligated to eat away at him. Think things he wouldn't normally think. " Ratchet explained, turning around and looking at us.

"I'm sorry that I let myself get in the way of you guys." Bee said looking down. ''No, no, Bumblebee you did nothing wrong and you are not a bother to us." Ratchet said leaning down to Bumblebee.

"Yeah, you are a great help to is you keep us busy and we like that, without you this team wouldn't be a family or even together." I assured, patting him on the back.

"Thank you. Both of you."

We all smiled at him. "Now let's get some rest." Ratchet suggested walking to his room. I spoke up, "I will sleep on the other berth so Bee will be okay." I smiled, he nodded and Bee looked at me then hugged me. "Good night." We both said and drifted off to sleep.

-----------Time Skip To Morning---------

Bumblebee's p.o.v

I got up and looked around I saw the base busy. I felt pain and I looked down to see that I the wound on my side, though it was patched up, was angry. I just sighed as I got up. I was able to walk a bit, but it hurt a little.

     "Mornin' Bee how you feeling?" Bulkhead asked looking down at me. "I feel better than I was." I chuckled a little. ''Good''. Bulkhead said laughing with me. Then around for the bot I was looking for.

     ''Hi WheelJack''. I said walking up to him. "Hey kid how you feeling?"I looked at him then buzzed "Better. I just wanted to say thanks for carrying me through the bridge."

     "You're welcome, kid." WheelJack said patting my back. I pulled back and smiled then Arcee came up to us both,"we better go pick up the kids they have school today." I nodded then Bulkhead came up with us and we transformed then was on our way.

Arcee's p.o.v

Early this morning, Ratchet got us all in a circle and told us about Bee and told us that we need to help him through it. Finding that relic was a huge part in our solution. After Bumblebee had gotten up, it was already time for the kids to go to school.

     "It's time to pick up the kids." I Informed him. Bee nodded and Bulkhead came over. I smiled and we transformed, driving out of base.