E I G H T

Tenerife sea

Karen Ambermathy very well knew what went on in the Wizarding worlds of witch craft and wizardry

Karen Ambermathy very well knew what went on in the Wizarding worlds of witch craft and wizardry. Being a Squib herself, helped her get her hands into some details of the wand wielding humans that crowded the world in heavy secret. Her mother being the the Potions teacher at Illvermorny School, back in the United States of America. She had a rather pointed nose, her face was slender in shape with freckles that appeared on the two sides of her nose. But many had seemed to fade over the many years of stress and aging. For she was the women that Edith had gained her ginger hair from, and the many freckles that covered her light skin. The old women was quite beautiful what so ever, being a veela and all. A veela with the same power of a witch. Which was quite extraordinary in the United States.
It wasn't  that hard for Karen Ambermathy to be noticed by the local wizards that would see her walking down the streets.  Or by the muffled as well, she was very well known in the neighborhood as the "mother of that girl who put Meredith Opal in a coma." Which was not a proud title that she held on her shoulders.
She would gossip with Ms.Figg about the local Wizarding news for she was a Squib as well, born from Magical blood but not gaining any herself. For that she would read the Daily Prophet ever night, when the moon was the highest in the sky and so was her husbands snores that would make her want to shove a pillow over his face. Her eyes danced across the thin paper filled with moving pictures of printed black ink enchanted by the magic of the witches and wizards. 

Harry Potter The boy who lived at it yet again.
Claims that He Who Must Not Be Named has returned from The Dead.

The Ambermathy couple was well aware about the Boy who lived next door, the the only wizard to defeat lord Voldemort. At just the age of 1 years old. The mother of the ginger girl had given it some thought that having her daughter hang with the Famous wizard, was not the smartest idea she had ever let slide through. The boy would have Death eaters after him and the Darkest wizard of all time at his heels, and it was not the place for a helpless muggle girl to be around. For she was nervous for her daughter, who had finally found someone to be consistent with unlike her past relationships. Alas It was not safe for Edith Ambermathy to be around Harry Potter.

"Edith, can I talk to you." The dark haired mother said her cheek touching the cold white painted wood of the door as she leaned up against it waiting for her daughters reply.

"Yeah come in," she shouted back at her mother, as the ginger pinned back her long hair into two braids in each side of her head. One on the right and one on the left. Music from the small radio that sat on her dresser filled the air through out her room as Edith hummed the words that she barely knew to the song. Loose hairs that could not be trapped by the water she had lathered on top of her head and the pins, touched her forehead, as Edith moved the shorter cut pieces of hair behind her ears. She smiled at the image in the mirror before her, Today she was going to see Harry. Again. She was rather proud of herself for that, the feeling of giving up didn't fill her mind at the time just yet. Unlike the rest of the people she had tried to get to know.