F I F T E E N

Tenerife sea

That night Edith went home and hung the pictures she had collected with the boy wizard on her walls

That night Edith went home and hung the pictures she had collected with the boy wizard on her walls. Next to the older ones with peeling tape that had grown not so clear over the months they had been planted on the plainly painted area. Her eyes would widen at the wonder the picture may have held within them. Glowing as her mind filled in the missing gaps of each story that they told with interest.

The two had parted ways once the sun had settled below the sky, but Harry had promised he had an surprise coming her way. If he could find what he was looking for of course, which had brung a raised eyebrow and confused eyes his way from Edith. Sweat painted her skin like a second layer of herself, her hair had tied itself into small knots. The scent of freshly mown grass stuck to her body like an perfume she had sprayed on far to many times. But Edith she didn't seem to mind any of that at all, her feet ached and her skin itched from one or two or at least a few big bites. But it all could be ignored for the feeling of bliss had stuck itself to her senses. As if the she was on her cloud nine. That was something only Harry Potter could leave her feeling like, and the Ambermathy girl knew that for sure. Edith knew very well that Harry was not one for being confident in himself in any way shape or form. The boy was a ball of awkward and self doubt. His cheeks would flush with the colors of deep red wine when ever she would say something about him, or when he would do something the least bit clumsy around her. But if Edith could explain in any words that her lips would be able to come up with, on the way that the boy wizard left her feeling. It would leave herself shocked, for Harry Potter had done things to her that she thought no one else could. For he left a warm feeling in her finger tips and a small buzz in the bottom of her warmed stomach. He left a print that no other person had done for her. For maybe he gave her the feeling she had been searching for so long. The girl would not yet say herself that she loved Harry, because Harry wasn't so sure if he loved her either. The two had only known each other for the summer and she had learned more from Harry Potter than she ever could in a life time. For the boy with the circle framed glasses and the lightning shaped scar on his forehead left her heart warm.

Harry Potter stumbled into his room his heart on a high as the memories from earlier that day flooded his thoughts as he blushed as he thought of the way Edith's cherry tasting lips felt against his. It was his first kiss after all, although he knew very well that it wasn't Edith's first. It was probably her 100th time kissing a boy or a girl for that matter. But Harry would not have it any other way. Edith was perfect, in his eyes she was utter perfection. The words that he had heard from others about the ginger haired girl may have twisted his thoughts for a little while but he had fallen far to deep for Edith ambermathy than he ever thought he could before. For if it was love he was almost sure that it was, but not so sure that it seemed real. The boy was caught up in a web of warmth and heart he almost thought that it was just the feeling that made him think such thoughts. But maybe it wasn't maybe he was in love after all. The boy fell onto his bed his head landed softly onto the boys pillow, flat from the many years of use it had been through. His hands held the thin wired glasses as he set them onto his desk next to the moving picture frame of his parents. He dug his chin deep into the fabric the warmth of his breath leaving a warm feeling on his cheeks. His emerald green eyes beginning to close to a content shut, the smell of fresh grass still stuck to his t shirt and the old jeans he wore scratched against his skin. But before the boy could fall into a deep slumber, his eyes popped open wide and alert. He had promised Edith his Hogwarts Books, he knew she would love them after all. Filled with old sketches and pictures. Thousands and thousands of words collected about a magical world she had never known before. The boy quickly jumped from his once spot on his  unmade bed. The boy rummaged around his room sliding open the small closet door, as he pulled out the large wooden trunk that was filled with all of his things for Hogwarts. The truth was the boy had not looked into such books since his second year at the wizarding school, for he had gotten them in his first year when he first met Hagrid. Harry had soon forgotten them after his second year ended for he had already read them over and over on repeat because of the hype of becoming a wizard. Hermione would be proud of him for doing that if she even knew. The familiar green and red covered books, the only two he had managed to not lose and to keep in fairly good condition over the years. The boy gripped the two older copy's in his hands as he ran down the stairs of the Dursley home making his way towards Edith.