E I G H T E E N

Tenerife Sea

Edith Ambermathy wasn't so sure what to expect after the trial meeting

Edith Ambermathy wasn't so sure what to expect after the trial meeting. She had left alongside Albus Dumbledore, wondering where he would be taking her. After all she seemed to have dropped everything to come along with the wise man and the girl was very determined to find some sort of answers to do with her magical history. Or if she even had any, the teenage girl was very much confused. Her head spun in all directions as the bitter taste of bile built up in her throat as her arms were linked with the Wizards as they traveled through magic once again. After one time the girl was still not used to this way of travel, she didn't even know what it was called. Edith wasn't so used to magic in general, after all she had just found out about it not long ago. The girl was still trying to think of a way that magic was even possible. So far she had come up with magical fairies that sprayed magic dust around the world, this was thought up due to the pure boredom the girl went through during Harry Potter's trial meeting where she sat and listened most of the time, other than the period where she spoke. Do they even have fairies in this world? Edith thought her mind wandering off into different directions at once, until they were interrupted by Dumbledore clearing his throat, his faint blue eyes focused on what was before them. Edith's eyes scanned a large castle before her, with towers that reached the clouds and buildings that connected from one to the other that reached farther back than her vision could ever see. Her breath hitched in her throat as her mouth formed into a a large O, She stood in front of a a large metal black gate that looked to be the entrance to this magnificent structure. "Welcome to Hogwarts Ms.Ambermathy," Dumbledore spoke clearly his eyes filled with a look of love and familiarity, he was home. The gates before the two began to open slowly, creaking with the sounds of old metal. Edith's eyes widened larger then they were before, the chocolate color in them seemed to swirl with wonder at the magically opening gates. As if a new world had just opened up to her, a world she knew that she wasn't even supposed to be seeing. The fiery haired girl ran her fingers through her long mane, tossing it to one side of her neck leaving the other side bare as she followed the wizard along the cobblestone path. Getting closer and closer towards the medieval looking castle, dark and mysterious looking but at the same time magical. Entering from what looked like a large side entrance into the castle, the stone walls were brick as floating candles lit the pathway for the two individuals to walk through. Her eyes still wide with wonder as her mouth closed, only because the girls throat was becoming dry.

"Now Ms.Ambermathy, I will need to require you with just a few rules to this castle." Dumbledore said clearly his eyes focused on the path ahead of them. Edith nodded her head in reply to his words. "The forbidden forest is completely off bounds, as well as the third-floor corridor." He spoke strictly as the two came to the end of the hall to an opened door which met them with staircases upon staircases. That looked as if they led up and down to nowhere at all through the castle. Edith glanced above her at the moving picture frames, each one having a different story to tell, As well as different people moving along with them. The girls eyes opened and closed rapidly not believing the sight she was seeing. Wanderlust filled her veins with the want to explore, the girl was so used to wanting to find the secrets of other people she had forgotten about the secrets of places. For she knew very well that this place, was an archive of secrets. "If you are in need of anything I will have Dobby the house elf tend to your needs." At the mention the elf a loud whirling sound was heard just a few feet away from the man. "Dobby heard his name master," A small creature who reached just about to Edith's knees said. His skin wrinkled in almost a papery grey tan color, with only what seemed like a loose cloth to cover his body. Large light green colored eyes made up most of his face with floppy ears that sat at the sides of his head. Many would call such a creature absolutely hideous, but to Edith he was actually quite cute in her own eyes. "Yes Dobby please report Ms.Ambermathy to her sleeping quarters, show her around a bit if you will" Dumbledore requested, "As you wish professor."