S E V E N T E E N

Tenerife sea

Harry Potter was filled with pure happiness when he stepped into the building of 12 Grimmauld Place, although the home was rather dark and spider webs hung from the highest ceiling

Harry Potter was filled with pure happiness when he stepped into the building of 12 Grimmauld Place, although the home was rather dark and spider webs hung from the highest ceiling. It inhabited the people he loved most, and that's what mattered. His eyes darted around the home, soaking in the darkness and the dusty looking paintings that hung from the ceilings above him. His eyes trailing up the large old polished stair case, as he made his way down the slightly narrow hall. His eyes caught sight of Sirius Black seated at a table surrounded by many others. His voice loud and commanding as he spoke of what Harry could tell was Voldemort. He was quickly snapped out of his senses by no one other than Molly Weasley, the women's plump figure and fiery ginger hair quickly caught his attention. As she let out a loud shriek of happiness "Harry!" She said as she then turned around to shut the door behind her not wanting him to see anymore of the meeting. Harry smiled in return, "Mrs. Weasley," he greeted.
"Heavens you're alright, a bit peaky but I'm afraid dinner will wait until the meetings over." She said patting the boys left cheek letting him go from her warm grip. Harry opened his mouth to say another word but before he could make any sound she quickly interrupted him.

"Now not another word, straight upstairs you, first door on the left." She ordered him quickly. As she turned her head to look back into the room where shouts from many different voices could be heard through the walls of the home. Mrs. Weasley too in a breath as she gave Harry a warm smile, patting his shoulder as he made his way up the creaky old stairs. His hands gripped the wooden banister, eyes glancing over the dusty walls where old house elf bodies were held in glass like containers. The boy grimaced at such a practice, knowing Hermione probably did the same as well. The boy stopped at a stair, at the sight of a small hunched over figure. Their skin old like the color of greyed news paper a cloth hung from their bone like body. A house elf, but this one much older than Dobby and much more evil looking than Dobby. The elf's little nimble hands wiped dust from the artifact in his hands. "Filthy scum let into her house, what would she say to old Kreacher." He mumbled under his breath as Harry made his was past him. His eyes staring in wonder, as the elf looked back at him a look of disgust written upon his face. Harry opened the door of the bedroom Mrs.Weasley pointed him too, but before he could even step one foot in his body was wrapped in the arms of Hermione Granger. "Harry!" She said her bushy brown hair touching the sides of his face. He had forgotten how much he missed this. How much he missed Hermione Granger. "Are you alright, we heard then talking about the Dementer attack." She said frantically pulling away from him her hand wrapped tightly around his forearm. "You must tell us everything." She said dropping her hand almost out of breath.
"Let him breathe, Hermione." Ron said.
"And this hearing at the ministry. It's just outrageous. I've looked it up they simply can't expel you!" She ranted as
Ron jutted in "It's completely unfair." Harry looked towards the ground, reminded of the fact that he was expelled from Hogwarts. Although he knew he had a chance that he did have a hearing to return and that Hermione was most likely right like she always is. It didn't erase that fact that at this moment he was expelled.