Chapter 2: Xianxia?! (1)

Luna looked straight ahead, a certain part of the crystal forest was distorted.

"It's a worm hole!" Luna excitedly charged through the worm hole. Her blood boiled as she thought of many possibilities beyond this worm hole.

---

Luna went through the worm hole, along the way she saw many constellations. After some time... Or who knows how long or how short the time she spent on the wormhole, she finally felt some change.

Luna opened her eyes. It was the same old Crystal forest. Cold crystal trees, shards of crystals as grasses, it was a beautiful sight. But Luna was unimpressed.

"What? That's it? Seriously?" Luna was about to fly out of the Crystal Forest... when--

"Huh? Something's wrong." Luna raised her hands and snapped her fingers.

*scan*

*error*

*error*

"What? My skills are not working?" Luna, tried and tried until she became mad and threw a tantrum.

**

After some time, she finally opened her eyes, finally suppressing her anger.

"Ha... That was kinda unexpected." she was quite mad, because the skills she grinded and suffered greatly for, didn't work for the first time.

Luna looked at the 100 meter sphere that she made. It was quite terrifying that she could make a 100 meter sphere waste in this land, just because of her unreasonable thinking.

Then, she remembered the ultimate weapon that she made, Shylvanier. Those Shylvanier... They were an existence that was far beyond human comprehension, just like her.

Pfft-- reminiscing what she left, Luna couldn't help but laugh.

Leaving her ultimate weapons Shylvanier, that she painstakenly created. It is an ultimate weapon which could rival gods. Luna, due to boredom, trained them to make their own decisions which resulted in all her Shyvalnier waking their own consciousness.

"Aha~ too bad, I can't see those guys reactions, if my beloved Shyvalniers opposed them~"

"Aiyah~ I wonder if the world would be back to drought? Or would it be worse than when I first came?.. Whatever, Dias is there."

Dias was that world's administrator, he was the overseer, that world was his responsibility. Back then, Luna was summoned because the world faced a crisis, and Dias that lazy bum, just summoned a random human from an alternate universe to solve that problem.

"Aaah.... Damnit, better find this world's administrator first... And I have to apologize for suddenly destroying this land. Tsk--" Luna repeatedly complained as she flew through the clouds.

She suddenly stopped, as a puzzled look displayed on her face.

"Eh? This...." This world was quite strange... It was actually separated into three floating continents... And the outside was just the vast space. Normally a world like this would not be able to hold itsef, but due to the abundant mana, no it would be more fitting to call it Qi here, the abundant Qi that's surrounding this world made it possible for this world to exist.

Luna frowned.

'This seems familiar?'

"A-re-re?..." She scratched her head and scanned her surroundings via mana.

This world is bigger than Fidelia. No, the problem lies into... The administrator, where can she find the administrator. From her experience on visiting other Planes or World, there was always an administrator/Overseer that would maintain the world's balance, if an abnormality appears that could threaten the World, the administrator is obligated to eliminate that abnormality at any cost. Those Administrators are usually emissary of Ancient Gods, so they were OP to the point that you'd wonder if they were really just a mere emissary.