Chapter 3: Xianxia?! (2)

*Higher Realm, The Capital of Lissen Empire*

In a certain restaurant, a girl wearing a large black cloak, covering most of her body. Ate like there was no tomorrow.

It was Luna. Luna stuffed food on her mouth nonstop, chewing it for a bit then swallowing it. She then chugged the beer next to her, her manners completely the portraying that of an oldman.

"Puah!" Luna, smacked her lips, her face showed her satisfaction towards the food she just ate.

'The cuisine of this world isn't lagging behind Fidelia at all.' After eating she throw a bag of coins towards the chef.

"Ah, thank you! Come again, Young Lady!" The chef said as he waved towards Luna's direction.

Luna just waved her hand as she continued to walk. Luna casually walked down the street.

The Place that Luna had landed upon, the *Death Forest* is located to the edge of the Higher Realm. Luna had fly past several Large Sects before actually finding this Empire, from the information she got, the Lissen Empire has the backing of several middle-ranked Sects, which is not something to be amazed for. Luna had picked the Lissen Empire as her target simply because of it's name 'Lissen', back on the World of Fidelia she had once a 'Disciple' named Lissen which she liked to tease.

As Luna have said before, this world is divided into Three floating land. From the lowest part, it is the 'Lower Realm' 'Middle Realm' and the 'Higher Realm'. Rumors say that there is also the Celestial Realm where the real Immortals reside, but no one knew for sure, as it had already been thousands of years since the last immortal had ascended.

'I wonder if the administrator of this world is residing in the so-called Celestial world.'

Amazingly this world has 8 elements which are, Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Wood, Light, Darkness, and Time...

Normally each person could only cultivate one element. A person cultivating 2 elements is already hard to pass by, there were also quite a few people who cultivated 4 elements but completely failed. In the end they crippled the other and focused on their strongest attribute.

Luna in fact didn't care at whatever attribute she has, for all she knows she could control all elements. Back then she was too bored that she finished learning almost all of the techniques, skills and even the most prestigious skill of the Royal Family was taken by her. While learning various skills she even had the leisure of time to merge several techniques and create a new one, making it more simple and effective.

***

Death Forest;

Inside the Death Forest, which Luna calls Crystal Forest. The crystal grass, leave, trees etc, shined with everlasting luster. but above this Death Forest, a Palace proudly floats, it didn't lose to the Crystals lusters it instead made the crystal pale in comparison. The Palace emits a frightening murderous aura, mixed with a majestic bearing.

After leaving the Lissen Empire, Luna, of course, made herself at home in the Death Forest. This place, after all, was the most suited for her.

"Ah-- Damn it...." Luna tossed around a luxurious bed as she looked at the blue box in front of her. Luna is currently inside her portable Palace, it's one of her specialized skill that she created.

Name:Sakamura Luna

Age:---- unknown

Gender:Female

Race:(new evolution) Sakamura

Level:998

Title: Hero, Savior, God, Goddess, Peace Bringer, Chaos breaker, Blood thirsty demon, Demon Killer, Mass murderer, Justice, Queen, Sovereign of Magicians, Sword Master, Demon king's weakness, Queen Fairy's nightmare, Lolicon, Cold hearted, Shotacon, Heart keeper, 100 year old virgin, Harem maker, Herriculan's Master, Pupet Master, Demi-God, Transcendent being, Traveler, Traveler of traveler, OP---Passive Skill:Shadow, Stealth, Float, Swimming, Running, Archery, Dual Sword, Hundred Arrows, Sheath Technique (sword), Thousand Petals (sword), Sakamura Cloud Technique (Sword), Sakamura Cloud technique II (Archery), Fencing, Footworks, Cloud Footing, Skywalker, Shylla's Dagger Technique ----

'Ah, goddamn! The Empires here are pretty useless, they are less than a decoration. Empires, Kingdoms, Dukedoms, villages are all under the Big Clans which have a history of more than tens of thousands of years.' 

In short the true ruler of this world is mostly the Big Clans which has a history of more than a million years.

There are 4 ancient clans that are recognized as the strongest. They are the Guo Clan, Yi Clan, Shu Clan, and Meng Clan. They are the most ancient clan, tracing back for more than a million of years.

Luna, just seeing the names and such, she was already suffering from a headache, what Guo, what Yi? What's next Shu, Meng, Li, Ku, Hu, Ju?! What the hell?!

Although the language was already translated, she still can't familiarize herself with such names. It almost took her days just to remember that the bar owner was named Si Kongni and his son Si kungmi, she always tends to mix them up since they have a similar pronunciation.

If she's already having a hard time just recognizing two people... Doesn't that mean-- That.. that another of her skill is not working!

Absolute Memory is akin to photographic memory it's just, the absolute memory holds even the thoughts you had when you were spectating the scene.

Its one of the skill that she scammed--- *ahem* won a bet with the Fairy Queen. Absolute Memory is an ancient Skill passed down from the generations of Fairy Queens. Luna seeing the great benefits on getting this skill, scammed-- had a bet with the Fairy Queen...

It was listed on her passive skills but now it' actually gone! WTF?! Will her skills disappear one by one?!

--

Luna was ultimately depressed at discovering that two of her skills are not working.

'Haa-- Ever since coming to this world, I have met nothing but misfortune! Is it because I had a quite leisure life in the previous world. Heck, I'll just use mana to reinforce my memory.'

Luna immediately managed to cheer up herself. At least the food here was good, and she still has a lot of skills in spare. Luna jumped outside the Portable Palace, after jumping out, she waved her hand and the Palace slightly distorted and disappeared.

'Since I'm quite depressed, I should cheer myself by playing right?' With this kind of Idea on her head, Luna once again flew down on the Capital of Lissen Empire.'Since I'm quite depressed, I should cheer myself by playing right?' With this kind of Idea on her head, Luna flew down on the Capital of Lissen Empire.

--

Luna was floating tens of thousand meters above the Capital of Lissen Empire, deciding at what kind of play that she should make. Luna looked down below her, the ability of a Lvl: 998 transmigrators was on full display as she could still clearly see the transpiring events below.