Chapter 4: Meng Li Ye's Fury I

Luna looked down at the Imperial Capital, watching them with uninterested eyes. After a minute or so, she finally found something interesting. Her mouth formed an evil smirk as she have formed a plan that could alleviate her bad mood.

It was already Night time when Luna had actually found something that she could play with.

Luna flew down in a deserted place, she then changed her looks into that one of an oldman, now she looked like a hunchback oldman who doesn't have the strength to thrust a chicken.

Luna waved her hand and a sword appeared on her right hand.

To be more precise it was a katana. The katana's scabbard was deep blue with dark inscription's coiling around the scabbard like an auspicious seal. Luna slowly pulled the blade from the scabbard, the moonlight reflected on the transculent blade, as it revealed itself.

*shiiiiiin*

The blade was pale blue and looked transparent under the moonlight's radiance.

Luna swung the blade a few times and sigh.

"Well, it's not I will really sell you, I'll just display you a bit to scam others, okay?" Luna whisered to the blade--

"No, no, no! I wasn't created with such a purpose! I was created for the purpose of making the blades pale in comparison, to slice through the dragon's defence, like slicing a tofu! Chipping through the ultimate defense of the shyl stone and slay mermaids!" A melodious voice sounded out next to Luna's ear. Agitatedly justifying itself.

A/n: Shyl Stone is the strongest stone back in the Fidelia. While Mermaids scales were harder than the dragons.

This sword was formerly Dwarve's Heirloom, to be more precise it was a token that Luna received when she forged the Shylvanier, gaining the title of No.1 Master Craftsman.
The sword, Monna, had awakened its consciousness on its 100th year.

"What are you saying? You were created as a token for the one who receives the title of No. 1 Forger." The blade hearing this could only obediently shut up.

"Now on to the play!" Luna said as she flicked her fingers and teleported to a certain place.

*** Imperial Capital's most popular auction house. White Tiger's House (it's the name of the auction house)

"S-sir, t-this..." An attendant was having a hard time refusing the oldman's request, the Oldman has been persistently saying that he wanted to auction an auspicious sword, no matter how one looks at the sword it looks like some cursed sword.

It's scabbard has this inscription that he cannot understand and the shape is actually bent! And the oldman was demanding it to be auction with the opening price of 100 million Spirirt Stones!

"I want to auction this." The oldman said as he put the sword in front of him.

"Sir, as I've said you still need to fill the papers and, we also have our requirements.... regarding on what we will auction... please let me inform the higher up, first?" The attendant did his best to shoo away the oldman without being too disrespectful.

--

From above the venue one of the elder noticed that the attendant and oldman had been going on for at least 3 hours..

"What is happening over there?" A Man wearing a green brocade robe came to them. The attendant seeing that someone finally noticed his misery almost cried out of happiness.

"Elder Meng!" The attendant shouted the man's name. While Luna didn't let go of the chance and said--

"I want to auction this!" Luna, once again presented the sword.