Chapter 10: The Danger

A/n: although always late, here it is.
Monna is the 'sword' that Luna used to make a fool out of a certain elder.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

*

Are you Ye Fuona from the 107th generation of the Ye Clan?" An ethereal voice sounded out on the room.

Fuona immediately woke up on her fit, as she had her guard up and looked around the room.

She was immediately stunned as she saw a devastatingly beauty wearing weird clothing standing just 10 steps away from her.

"U-uh..." Fuona was stumped for words.

"I'm Luna, exactly 2,000 years ago I've made a promise with your ancestor to take one of their descendants as my disciple. It had been dragged so long due to my closed door cultivation." Luna said, she snapped her finger as a paper emerged.

"This was our agreement, but since you guys have been way too wilful, the Ye Clan's bloodline has weakened so much, that even you the proclaimed 'incarnation of the ancestors' have only inherited 30℅ of the Ye Clan's bloodline." She said with a troubled face, shrugging her shoulders she added;

"I will inform the current head now. You can rest for a week after that I'll have Anh Mu pick you up." She walked forward and handed Fuona a weird sword.

The sword's scabbard was deep blue with dark inscription's coiling around it like some kind of auspicious seal.

"W,wait--" Fuona mustered all her courage.

"What is it?" Luna stared at Fuona.

"U, um... This--" before Fuona could finish her words.

Illusory Lotus suddenly appeared beneath her. Light enveloped the whole room.

Fuona's eyes sparkled as she was enlightened. She stiffly walked towards her bed and sat in a lotus position.

"Oi, Anh Mu take Monna and watch over this Fuona for a week. If her personality doesn't improve don't expect me to actually take her as my disciple."

Luna gestured with her hands towards Anh Mu.

"Wha, what?!" Anh Mu who thought he was watching a good show with folded arms, had almost fell down the chair.

"Why me too?!" Monna's voice sounded out, as the sword flew out of Fuona's side towards Luna.

"Ha?! I still have to do something! I'm a busy person! Ah, so busy, so busy!" Luna said in a half-hearted manner, while exaggeratedly flinging her arms.

"So that's it, I'm counting on you two! Bye-bye~" Luna then heroically flapped her robe as her figure disappeared.

The two, one sword and one toddler could look helplessly at each other, as they cursed Luna and their shitty lucks.

***

*Death Forest; Raven Palace (Luna's portable home)*

Meanwhile, in the Death Forest. The Four Ancient Clans have come to a temporary agreement to send their own respective scouts to unveil the strange phenomenon of the 'Death Forest'.

 Right now, Several groups of people were surrounding the Raven Palace, all wearing fiery red robes, with dark inscriptions on the edges.

They were all enveloped with a sphere of red light, inscriptions running around, from time to time the crystals would shoot off lights (Crystal Essence) which would create friction with their barriers.