Chapter 1 edited

Katelyns pov

Hi, I’m Katelyn Snow, Blackmoon packs slave. I’m 15 almost 16 years old. I have a older brother Dylan and a older sister Zara. My mom and dad just ignore me like the rest of the adults. I hope I will find my mate soon, so he can help me away from this nightmare.

"Katelyn come down here, you need to make us breakfast" My oh so lovely big brother [please note the sarcasm] shouted.

"Im coming, one second" I yelled back, I threw on some clothes, and ran down the stairs, and entered the kitchen. Only to be receive by a slap from my sister Zara. Zara was the most beautiful girls in the whole pack, with her long blond hair and shiny blue eyes.

"Took you long enough" She said. I just rolled my eyes at her, and started making breakfast which took a while because werewolves eat like they were starved for years. That’s ironic, that’s just how I feel, but I can’t scarf down food like they can, I’m not allowed.

After half an hour I was done, I can only have the left overs, if I’m lucky, which I rarely am.

"Katelyn, come and take our plates" Dylan yelled. I’m glad it’s soon my 16 year birthday, which means I'll find my mate, well, at least if he is 16 or older. But before my birthday, it’s soon to be alpha Stefans birthday, that means I need to get everything ready. But on my birthday I get a free-dag.

___________________________

There is only 1 week ‘till my birthday, and I’m so excited! I hope my mate is already in the pack, and that he is 16 or older. You see, both parts need to be 16 or older. If your mate is younger then you, then you need to wait on him or her to become 16.

"KATELYN!!!" Dylan angrily yells from his room, I went down the hallway towards his room.

"What" I ask impatiently in a bored tone only I reached his door.

"Don’t talk to me in that tone" He said and smacked me hard on the side of my head. I kept silent and simply stared at him.

"And why is my room so dirty?" He asked and mentioned with his hands to his very dirty and messy room.

"Because, I’m busy with soon to be alpha Stefens birthday party" I replied and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I don’t care, clean it up"

"I’ll repeat myself, I can’t, I’m busy with Stefens party. Get that in to the thick skull of yours"

"What did you just say?"

"Get that in to that thick skull of yours" I said with a lot more courage than I actually felt, and looked him directly in the eyes. His eyes darkened and he growled loudly, and I realized how mad I made him, and for the first time in long time, I was actually really scared.

Then I did the most idiotic thing I have ever done in my life, I ran out the door, down the stairs, and into the forest. The whole time I could hear Dylan right behind me, I could feel how close he was to shift. I didn’t know where to run, and he knew the forest a lot better than I do. I looked behind me, which turned out to be a big mistake.

I fell over a tree root, I rolled over so I laid on my back. Dylan was hovering over me with a murderous look in his eyes. And for the first time ever I actually felt lower than him, like he had some sort of power over me.

Dylan’s pov

That comment she said really pissed me off, and when she ran, I couldn’t control myself any longer so I ran after her, hot on her heels while growling and yelling for her to stop.  After running for longer than I thought she could run, she looked around, and she fell over a tree root. A second before she hit the ground face first, she flipped and landed on her back, looking up towards me.