[27] reality or dream? who knows? not u!

"Why the hell are you calling me so early?" Ryan whined into his phone with a frown. He laid in the starfish position on his bed. "It's like three in the morning," he said as his bedroom door opened and a boy walked in before laying on the bed next to Ryan, looking at him. Ryan smiled at him. "So, you gonna talk or just sit there in silence?" The boy next to Ryan raised an eyebrow at him. "Dude, come on, I'm in the mi—"

"I'm in Florida."

Ryan sat up, "Say what now?" Ryan's eyes were wide, "I'm not sure I heard you correctly. Mind repeating that?" Ryan heard a deep sigh on the other end of the phone.

"I'm. In. Florida."

"So I did hear correctly. Can I ask why?"

"I wanna see Rosie."

"Listen here, shit head, this better be a joke, because I don't think I'll be able to handle this if it's real," Ryan's voice was nothing, but serious as he stood up from the bed. "Are you being serious?"

"I'm being serious." There was another sigh. "I didn't plan to come down here, you know. It just happened." Ryan heard a laugh, "Florida's a lot nicer than Louisiana. I've always wanted to come down here. Never really thought I would."

"Where are you right now?"

"Sitting in front of her house."

"Creepy," Ryan muttered as he walked over to his window and moved the curtains. Sure enough, there was a truck sitting in front of Rosie's house. "Nice truck."

"What?"

"I live next door to Rosie, dumbass. Look out the back of your truck and up."

"Oh shit, hey." Ryan heard another laugh, "Who's that behind you? You find you a man? If so, why didn't you tell the group chat. Slightly offended." Ryan rolled his eyes.

"We just met earlier," he chuckled. He turned to the boy, who stood behind him, "I'll be right back, babe." He turned around and jogged out of the room. "Meet me outside, dumbass." Ryan heard his phone ding and looked to see a text message from Rosie. He began laughing.

"What?"

"Rosie texted me and said I needed to get my ass over to her house, because there's a random car outside. Don't get out yet. She might see you. At least we know she's awake right now." Ryan walked out of his house and immediately cursed, "Fucking hell. It's cold out here. Why couldn't you come at like three in the afternoon. This is bullshit. Fuck why didn't I put any pants on."

"You came out without pants out?"

"Wouldn't be the first time these people have seen my body."

"You do you and the Jake will do the Jake."

Ryan stopped in front of his truck and nodded at him. "Let me text Rosie real quick." He pulled his and Rosie's texts up and told her to come outside. She replied back telling him she wasn't coming out until the truck was gone and Ryan being Ryan replied back with 'bitch get ur small ass out before i drag u out by ur septum'. "She's coming," he spoke into the phone as he continued to look at Rosie's house.

"Why are we still on the phone when we're literally five feet away from each other?"

"I dont," Ryan paused as he whipped his head back to Jake, "noah. But we should hang up. She'll be out any second now." They hung up the phone and moments later, Rosalie's front door opened. She stuck her head out. "You gonna stand there with your head out of the door all night or are you gonna come down here?"