[66] note

Yo hoes, I decided to add a note to the end of this book to thank everyone for reading. Whenever I write books, I never really expect them to go that far. I'm not sure why, but I just never really see someone actually enjoying my books. It was nice to see so many people reading this book and commenting and whenever someone said they liked the book I'm not gonna lie I was actually like ?????

The ending to this book was quite sad, but honestly even if mae hadn't of suggested her finding Jake dead, the book still would of ended sad. Most of my books end in a sad way to show the fact that not all stories and not all people get happy endings. However, if I were going to go deeper in depth with Rosie's ending then I could assure you all that she would become happy and she would eventually love someone again — maybe not as much as she loved Jake, but she would love again.

(Plus I give my stories sad ending because I'm satan and love to watch people suffer)

But anyways, thank all of you for reading. Thanks for the votes and the comments. Y'all are all my homies 4 lyf and I hope to see you all at the AU — which I have decided to give the AU a happy ending mostly because I don't think I could ever cause Rosalie too much harm and plus I feel like y'all need it after this.

So yeah, thanks for reading. Y'all are amazing. Im also amazing. Tom Maden has a nice ass. This book was fun to write. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it and I'm sorry if you didn't. Meme Mommy's out y'all