[64] reality

"Alright, where are we going first?" Taylor spoke as she linked arms with Emma. The group of girls walked into the mall, all of them ready for their girls day. 

"Candy store!" Rosie exclaimed loudly with a grin. Everyone looked at her, shaking their head no. "Then to the Disney store!" Once again, they shook their heads no. Rosie whined, throwing her arms into the air, "Then why did we come to the mall? I mean, those are the best stores here!"

"My poor wife," Brooke playfully pouted at the girl. "We'll go to the candy if it'll make you happy," she teased the girl.

"It would make me very happy."

"Alright, guys how about we just walk around for a while and if we see a store we want to go in, we go in. Right now, there is a very serious topic we need to discuss," Audrey joined into the conversation. She stood in front of everyone, facing the girls. "That topic is. . . drum roll please," she pointed to Elizabeth, who began to make a noise that sounded nothing like a drum, "Marcie and Noah!"

Rosie let out an excited gasp as she began to hit Brooke's arm, "Did they finally get together? I heard they were making out! Has Nocie finally happened?"

"We just kissed!" Marcie let out a whine. "We weren't making out." Rosie wiggled her eyebrows at the girl.

"So, basically," Rosie began as walked over towards Marcie and slung her arm over the girls shoulders, "What you're saying here is that you guys are married with five kids and live in nice, cozy fenced in house with a dog, two cats, and a mini aquarium?"

"Basically," Marcie replied back, sarcastically while rolling her eyes. "Because Noah and I are most certainly you and Jake."

"Um, for your information: Jake and I will be having no more than three kids and at least fourteen dogs. Get your facts straight, cunt bag."

Once again, speaking sarcastically, Marcie stated, "Oh, my bad. How dare I mistake my apparent future life with Noah with the future you and Jake wont be having."

Rosie frowned, "The hell is that supposed to mean?" She removed her arm from the girls shoulder and crossed them across her own chest as she stopped and looked at her friend. The whole group stopped. Everyone staying quiet as the two girls spoke.

Marcie let out a laugh, "Do you really think that Jake is going to allow you to buy fourteen dogs?" Rosie laughed, glad her friend didn't say some dumb shit. "I highly doubt he would ever allow you more than three dogs."

"If he ever tries to stop me from buying at least fourteen dogs, you wanna know where he's gonna end up? The side of the curb with the rest of his shit. A bitch can think they're gonna stop me from buying dogs, but a bitch won't succeed."

"Im pretty sure Jake would actually throw himself off a cliff if you brought home more than two dogs," Emma joined into the conversation, laughing along with the girls. Rosie shrugged her shoulders as she pulled her phone out.

"Oh we'll see just how many dogs he'll let me get. Jakey boy better hope he says the right thing," She mutters as she clicks his contact name and begins to call him. He picks up the phone within seconds. "Jakey boy! I have an important question," Rosie began. She placed the phone on. speaker, so the others could hear.

"What's shaking, baby?"

"How many dogs am I allowed to force you to buy me and impulsively buy at four in the morning when I have nothing better to do as I await your return from war once we're married?"