[31] reality

The moment Jake saw the messages of Rosie being exposedas she often is in the group chat, Jake looked up at the girl sitting on the other side of the couch. The two sat with their backs against the arms of the couch, facing each other. "Can I help you?" She asked as if nothing had happened. Jake grinned over at the girl.

"You had Brooke take pictures of me?"

"I don't know what they're talking about," Rosie looked away, her cheeks tinting pink. "They speak only lies." Jake laughed as he stood up from his spot and walked over to where Rosie sat. She looked up at him, "Whatcha doing?" She laughed nervously as Jake bent down and placed one hand on the back of the couch and the other the arm of the couch to prevent Rosie from standing.

"You love the Jake."

"You wish."

"Used to, yeah. Don't have to anymore." Jake winked at Rosie causing her to roll her eyes. "So, about these pictures," He raised an eyebrow at her, smirking. Rosie shrugged her shoulders innocently.

"I don't know what you're referring to. I told you they spoke lies." Rosie said as she turned her back to Jake and buried her head in the couch. "Nothing but lies!" Her voice was muffled as she yelled the words. Jake moved one of his hands down to her hip and turned her over. "Lies!" She attempted to turn back over, but Jake held her in place as he moved his hands to grip both of her hips.

"Did you really ask Brooke to take pictures of me?" Rosie shook her head as she looked anywhere but at Jake. "Really?" She looked back to Jake, nodding her head. "I don't believe you." He leaned down closer to her and she couldn't help but to smile.

"You should, because it's true." She pushed his face away lightly as she sat up and switched positions, so that now her back was pressed against the back of the couch. "I didn't ask Brooke to take pictures of you." She laughed as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, "I told her to. Not ask. Told." Jake laughed as she continued, "There's a very big difference, ya know."

"Well, did you enjoy the pictures?"

Rosie nodded her head, "You look cute when you're playing basketball. You just look so determined. The only part that's not cute is the whole sweaty thing. That's gross." Jake frowned playfully as he put a hand over his heart and pretending to be hurt.

"You should come watch me play in person one day."

"I agree, I should."

"We got a game next Friday if you wanna come," He asked. Rosie smiled at him. She nodded her head.

"I'll have to talk to my dad, but I'd love to come and watch." Rosie grinned up at Jake, "and by come and watch, I mean, show up to the game, find Brooke, dump you, and then date Brooke." She leaned up, getting closer to Jake's face before whispering, "Broosie for life, bitch." Jake laughed loudly as he took one hand away from her hip and moved it up to her neck.

"I bet that Brooke's kisses aren't no where as mind blowing as mine."

"Your kisses aren't that mind blowing," she teased as she sent him a face that read 'ive had better'.

"You sure about that?"

Rosie tilted her head up and pretended as though she were thinking for a couple moments before she looked back to Jake and sent him an innocent smile, "You know, after thinking about it, I realized I'm not sure if I remember what kissing you feels like. I think you might have to remind me."

"Oh, I can do that," Jake sent her a cocky grin before slightly tightening his grip on her neck and pulling her up to him. He pressed his lips against hers. When they pulled away, Jake spoke with a smirk, "Your minds totally blown, right?"

Rosie sent him a pretend disgusted face, "It wasn't that good." Rosie giggled as she bit her lip and watched Jake send her a death glare. "You're gonna have to try harder if you wanna blow me away with a kiss," Jake let out a chuckle before kissing Rosie again. Rosie moved her hands up to wrap around Jake's waist. Both of Jake's hands moved to hold her cheeks. Rosie pulled away, sending Jake an unimpressed look, "Still not that mind blowing."

"I'm starting to think you just want me to kiss you and I'm one hundred percent alright with that."

"Maybe I do." Jake grinned as she leaned closer to Jake. "But who knows? Certainly not you." She giggled as she stuck her tongue out at Jake. He rolled his eyes before pulling away from Rosie and dropping down on the couch next to her. Immediately, Rosie turned back to her original position on the couch and laid her legs on Jake's lap. She laid back on the couch for a few seconds before sitting up, moving her legs off of Jake, and picking his arm up before she wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest. "I'm only doing this, because you're warm, so don't go thinking I like you or anything."

"Babe, that ship's already sailed. I know you like me." Jake chuckled as he wrapped his arm around Rosie's waist. It was quiet for a while neither of them minded though, because it wasn't an awkward silence. Jake rubbed Rosie's waist as he spoke, "I wanna take you on a date before I leave."

"Before you leave? Lol, you're not leaving. Try again, babe."

"First, why am I not surprised that you actually just said lol. Second, can't believe you called me babe. Third, I kinda have to leave eventually."

"Or never."

Jake chuckled as he placed a kiss on her head, "So whats a good date place around here?" Rosie shrugged. "Really?" She nodded her head as she looked up to him.

"I'm more of an indoor person, so you'll have to ask Max or something."

"Why can't I ask Ryan?"

"Because he'll recommend a bunch of sex clubs."

"Well, I don't see a prob—"

"We are not going to a sex club," she pointed a finger at him and sent him a serious look. Jake pouted and Rosie rolled her eyes. "We could order some more pizza and watch movies," she suggested as she laid her head back down on Jake's chest.

"I'm gonna text Max," Jake stated with a laugh. "I've had more than enough pizza for the next week," he said as he motioned towards the nine empty boxes of pizza. Rosie giggled and shrugged.

"You can never have enough pizza."

After another while of silence, Jake spoke, "Alright, I've found out where we'll be going." Rosie looked up to Jake and raised an eyebrow.

"And where's that?"

"Well, first we're gonna go to lunch then I'm taking you to the fair."

"How cheesy," Rosie teased. "I like it," she laughed before continuing, "I'm gonna go change, be right back." She placed a quick kiss on Jake's cheek before standing up.

"Can I come with?"

"No."

im updating again because i dont anything better to do with my life smh

also thanks for 1k votes blessed