[34] reality

"Can't believe you didn't tell me you were scared of heights. I suck, honestly."

"It's not that big of a deal. Chill," Rosie laughed as she wrapped her arms around Jake's stomach and put her chin on his shoulder. He sent her a look as if to say 'you're not fine'. Rosie rolled her eyes, "I swear, I'm fine." After finishing the sentence, the ferris wheel stopped and Rosie's eyes widened. "Why the fuck did we just stop? Did it break? Shit, we're gonna fucking die."

Jake wrapped an arm around Rosie's waist with one arm and used the other to turn Rosie to face him considering the moment the ferris wheel stopped she began flipping around like a fish out of water. He rubbed her cheek with his thumb and leaned close to her, "We're not gonna die, Rosie. It's normal for the ferris wheel to stop. They do it all the time. Its so you can look around at the area."

"I don't wanna look around at the area." Her eyes widening in fear. "I know we're really high up. I don't wanna see that. Make the ferris wheel go again! You're the Jake, do something!"

Jake chuckled, "Calm down. You don't have to look at the area. Just keep looking at me, alright?" Rosie nodded her head and Jake continued speaking, "It's gonna stop a bunch, so that everyone can get off, but it'll be fine and as soon as we get off, we'll go get some more cotton candy, alright?" Rosie nodded as she laid her head back onto Jake's chest. He kissed the top of head as he began to trace circles into her hip. He rested his chin on her head, "I really wish you would have told me you didn't like heights. You know, all you had to do was tell me and we wouldn't have gotten on here."

"You said you wanted to ride the ferris wheel."

"Because I was trying to be romantic and cheesy, but it's not that romantic when you find out that your date is afraid of heights. It's like basically evil."

"It's fine," Rosie giggled, "As long as we don't die." Jake chuckled and rolled his eyes. "It's nice up here, you know? It's just being up so high makes me feel uneasy."

"Well, don't your worry your cute little self too much, we'll be off soon."

"And then off to get more cotton candy!" Rosie laughed as tilted her head to look up at Jake, who smiled down at the girl. Rosie let out a sigh as she looked up at Jake, "I'm gonna be honest with you about something, but if you tell anyone about it im gonna deny it until the day I die." She pointed an accusing finger at the boy. "When I first saw you were here, I thought I was dreaming. And yes, I told Brooke to take pictures of you and I said you made me happy and that I thought you were cute, but no, I did not say I would send you nudes if you sent them back. That was just Ryan being a little bitch like he always is. Anyways, I didn't think you'd actually kiss me last night and when you did, I swear, part of me died. I had to leave immediately, because I was blushing so much and it took me a bit to stop smiling. I might be rude towards you at times and call you names, but honestly that's just how I show I care. This whole I kept saying I didn't like you and stuff, but it was a lie. I I like the JaKe with a capital K. I like Jake Fitzgerald. I like you." Rosie lifted her head off of Jake's chest and turned, so that she could lay her legs over his lap. "You gonna say something or sit there all night giving me that weird look you've been giving me since you've gotten here. And the fact the fact that you're also grinning at me like a mad man makes it weird." Jake laughed lightly, his smile never faltering not even as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and began calling someone. Rosie sent Jake an offended look as she threw her arms up, "I tell you how I feel and instead of answering me, you call someone?"

Jake didn't reply to Rosie, but to the person he was on the phone with, "Ryan, dude, you're never gonna fucking believe this." Rosie's jaw dropped as she watched Jake get ready to tell Ryan what just happened. Rosie could hear Ryan reply, but she wasn't sure what he said. "Rosie just admitted that she liked me," Jake grinned as he looked over to Rosie, who was death glaring him up until the moment a loud scream came through the phone which caused both Jake and Rosie to jump. Though, when Jake jumped his phone slipped from his hands and flew behind him. Both him and Rosie turned and watched as it landed directly popcorn box of the people below them. Jake let out a relieved sigh as Rosie held back a laugh.

"That's what you get for telling Ryan."

"Is this yours?" The man yelled, holding the phone up. Jake hollered back a yeah and an apology. "Wait by the ferris wheel when you get off and I'll make sure you get it back." Jake hollered a thanks back before turning to Rosie.

"Can you blame me? You finally admitted your feelings for the Jake." Jake still had a grin on his face, "Whether you like it or not, I'm telling everyone. and you know what this means now that you've admitted your love for the Jake?"

"What's it mean? Please do enlighten me."

"It means you can no longer deny you're the Jake's girl."

i love jasalie so much ://////

smh i need to go update a different book all i do is update this book lmao (says as i continue to update this book and only this one)