[62] reality

"Alright, bitches, time for y'all to leave," Rosie motioned to hers and Jake's friends sitting in Jake's living room. "Go to Brooke's house or something. Honestly, I don't care where you all go as long as you leave. Like you could all walk off a cliff and I probably wouldn't care."

"Why do we have to leave?" Emma raised an eyebrow in confusion. Everyone nodded in agreement. Rosie shrugged her shoulders.

"Fine. Stay and watch me and Jake have sex on the couch. I don't care."

"And we are gone!" Marcie exclaims before literally running from the house. Everyone quickly followed behind causing Rosie to let out a victory laugh. She watched as Jake stood to go lock the front door. When he came back, he plopped down onto the couch before he turned to lay with his head on Rosie's lap.

"We're not having sex, are we?"

"Nope. I'm waiting until marriage."

"Guess, it's a good thing we're getting married then." Rosie smiled down at Jake, who happened to be grinning up at her. "Wanna order pizza and watch awful scary movies on Netflix?"

"Uh duh."

"Order the pizza while I get Netflix on?"

"You order the pizza and put Netflix on."

"You're lucky I love you."

Rosie grinned as he called Papa Johns and turned Netflix on, "I know, but you know what really sucks though?" She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his shoulder as he looked over to her and raised an eyebrow, telling her to continue as he talked to the pizza guy. "That you're never going to love me as much as I love you." Jake hung up the phone and looked at Rosie with a large smile on his face.

"You love me?"

"No shit, dumbass."

"You know, one day our kids are going to ask what our conversations were like when we dating and this is what I'm gonna have to tell them."

"Coolio."

Jake shook his head at the girl, "You're a dork."

"Ha! You love a dork!" Jake sent her a confused look. "Damn," Rosie muttered in realisation, "I just called myself a dork." She shrugged her shoulders and looked back to Jake, "At least I'm a dork and not a dumbass."

After a moment of silence, Jake spoke again, "Do you really wanna marry me?" Rosie looked away from her phone, down to Jake. She nodded her head causing Jake to smile. "Good. Cause I really am going to propose to you the moment we graduate." Rosie let out a laugh as she began to play with Jake's hair. "How many kids do you want?"

"Not sure, but I do know I want kids and I don't want more than four, because that just seems like a constant migraine. How many do you want?"

"However many you want." Rosie laughed again, but this time Jake joined in. "And this is not up for discussion, but we're having our honeymoon in Rome." Rosie grinned down at Jake, nodding her head in agreement.

"I've literally always wanted to go to Rome."

"Really?" Rosie nodded. "Good, we'll probably end up moving there and raising our kids to be a small army of Italian speaking chefs and then when they're old enough, we'll bring them here to destroy Brooke for trying to steal you."

"First of all, no. Second of all, are you really going to be bitter that long? Third of all, that's never happening." Rosie looked down at Jake, a smirk played on her lips, "Maybe I'll just stay here with Brooke and marry her. I bet we'd make some hot kids."