[39] reality

Rosie stood at the front of the school alongside her friends, Brooke, Emma, Audrey, Noah, and Kieran. Everyone was talking and laughing as they waited on Jake to come out of the school. Rosie held a middle finger up as Brooke went to take a group selfie of everyone. Brooke looked at the picture, turned to Rosie, and flipped her back off causing Rosie to laugh. She wrapped her arms around her waist, shivering lightly as she made a mental note to punch Jake in the gut for taking so long. Of course, as soon as the mental note was finished, she felt something be placed on her shoulders and she whipped around to see Jake standing behind her. "Scared the shit out of me!" She punched his chest as she sent him a death glare.

He held up his hands in surrender, "Sorry, babe. You looked cold and the Jake's girl don't ever need to be cold 'cause she'll always have the Jake's jacket to wear." He grinned at her as they group started walking to the cars. "Sorry it took so long had to talk to coach."

"You were probably purposefully taking forever just so you could give me your jacket," Rosie narrowed her eyes at him and playfully stuck with tongue out. She moved so that she was walking backwards in front of Jake. "You played good."

"Did I look cute?" He teased as Rosie wrapped her arms around his waist. Jake wrapped his arms around her shoulders as they walked. Rosie rested her chin on his chest.

"You looked very cute."

Jake laughed before looking up to the group as they stopped at their cars, "You guys heard that, right?" Rosie rolled her eyes and shoved Jake away before walking towards Ryan's car. She didn't get far before arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back until her back was pressed against Jake's stomach. "Ride with me?" He leaned down, whispering the words in her ear. She looked back to Jake with a smile and nodded her head.

"You coming, Rosie?" Ryan hollered, standing at his car.

She shook her head, "I'm riding with Jake."

"How about instead of riding with the Jake, you just ride the Jake?" Jake whispered in her ear, his breath was felt on her neck. Rosie looked back to the boy, who was smirking at her, and pushed him away before shoving a finger in his face.

"I am a child of the lord!"

"Babygirl, we all sin at some point. Might as well sin 24/7 and by that I mean you should totally give me road head." Rosie rolled her eyes as Jake opened the truck door for her. She climbed in, gasping when Jake smacked her ass. She turned around and sent him an offended look which he simply replied to by winking at Rosie. She watched as Jake jogged around the car before getting in.

The ride to the place they were meeting everyone to eat at consisted of Jake being a pervert, kissing while the light was red, Jake putting his hand on her thigh even after she smacked it off multiple times, yelling loudly along to music, and Rosie punching Jake for his perverted comments. Jake pulled into a parking spot, seeing almost everyone standing at the doors of the place. Other than Jake and Rosie they were still waiting on Ryan, Max, Taylor, and Luke. Jake grabbed Rosie's cheeks with one hand (doing the squishy squishys with her cheeks I HAD TO SORRY) and turned her head to face him. "Come here," he muttered as he pulled her closer. Rosie copied Jake's movements and leaned in. Their lips pressed together and it certainly didn't take long for them to deepen the kiss. When they pulled away, Jake let go of Rosie's chin and smiled to Rosie, "I love kissing you."

"My kisses are pretty mind blowing," she teased with a wink. Jake laughed, shaking his head at the girl. Rosie let out a giggle as she let out a playful, but overdramatic sigh, "I guess, kissings you is not that bad."

Jake rolled his eyes, "You know you love the Jake's kisses. Don't deny, babe." Rosie shrugged to tease Jake as she turned to look out the window. "Wait right here," Jake stated, pointing a finger to Rosie as looked back to him. She looked at him in confusion as he turned the car off and got out. She watched as he got out of the car and jogged towards Rosie's side. She realized what he was doing and she couldn't help but smile.

She was really glad this idiot was hers.

yall i posted a killer coach fanfic dont forget to check it out