Sup

Like I said, I've adopted this story from IbbyBird ! However, the original has been deleted from his acct when he went on hiatus , so here's my best summary w/o having read it in,,,, a while.

uhhh, in short: The Seven are all dead rip to my kids, and so the only Big Three kids are Nico and Thalia, but then... Thals dies in the Hunt. Now, instead of being chill people, the majority of the demigods are really.... awful towards Nico, bc they think that Percy and/or Jason and/or Thals should have been the one(s) who survived. Basically, they were like "you should be dead!" and it got bad enough that Nico was like "lmao ok" . Will was basically one of the few who pulled them through (tho Nico and Draco, who's a son of Athena, have a bonding connection movement). Solangelo leaves camp, and start freelancing for the gods, eventually becoming... well, Solangelo. Then comes the fun (and actually written) part. Nico and WIll became gods (Nico god of greek fire and demigods and pain/suffering and dark magic and maybe some more stuff???, Will is basically his Guardian and also is the Guy Pal of the Hunt™) who are,,,,# pretty,,,. They go to Hogwarts to End™ Voldy and his crew, and all that jazz. So, obvs, they go off to Hogwarts, tho it's after Nico goes to the Seven's graves, and he and Will are,,, gay and supportive of each other. Harry gets salty that they don't recognize them, Nico gets salty that Harry's salty... it's a vicious cycle. Nico and Will find their buddy pal lil bro Draco. The Golden Trio are suspicious that Nico and Will are buddy-buddy with ~DEATH EATER DRACO~ (who is uncharacteristically ignoring his slytherin "friends'). At Hogwarts, Will and Nico get sorted: Will into Slytherin, Nico into Gryffindor. Nico basically goes "nah f!ck that noise" and sits at the Slytherin table, and, due to the commotion, makes a heart-wrenching speech about the hat overlooking all his other qualities for his bravery, and how bravery belongs to all of the Houses (thinking of the 7 as he does). Dumbly is chill with it, Harry's suspicious, people are thirsting after Will and Nico both  Then, of course, Apollo comes in. He's gonna be the new DADA teacher, allegedly from Olympia School of Magic (which was "where Nico and Will went to school", and that accepts only the best. It was founded by "Nico's dad and his bros" after Nico let off a very powerful blast of magic and floated a whole house). There's a lot of shouting between Apollo, Will, and Nico, but it's all chill. The next day, Will and Nico have to reject some people, and, seeing as they don't... really have to go to classes, they just tag along with Draco. Flash forward to Apollo's class, Will, Nico, and Draco give a demonstration, The Golden Trio get more suspicious, etc, etc. Flash forward a bit more, and Nico's chosen by the Goblet of Fire (also, I'm p sure he stops Barty Crouch, Jr., from putting Harry's name in the Goblet?? Either way, it's not called, and Harry is, once again, salty about it).  That is, as far as I can recall, the general outline? It was more filled in and fluid in the actual story, of course, but I'm p sure that's all the important stuff + some of the smaller stuff I remembered.

But anyway. Let's see if I can do this story justice.

OH WAIT

I DON'T OWN HARRY POTTER OR THE PJO/HOO SERIES OR CHARACTERS. I'M A TEENAGER WHO HAS NO LIFE AND SHOULD BE DOING HER WORK INSTEAD. WELL.

anyway yeah. There may be a few characters I made up thrown in there. But other than that it's all JKR or Uncle Rick with slight modifications by Ibby and/or me.

ALSO THERE WILL BE GOLDEN TRIO BASHING IDK IF IT WILL LIGHTEN UP OR NOT BUT IT'S THERE LMAO.