Note- on Haitus. Also, Hey, Got Ideas for This Story?

Hey y'all! As some of you may have noticed, there's a big ole whopping "On Haitus" in the title. That's because. Well. This story is on haitus.
Don't worry! It's a temporary thing! It's simply...
Though I love this story, and have vague ideas for further along in the story but unfortunately I'm kind of at a stalemate for immediately after the latest chapter. I just need to take some time to chill and plot and also make sure that I'm not neglecting my other stories trying in vain to force myself to write this. Also, ugh, school. Gross. I'm gonna be swamped :/ college is hard, yo.

But again, this most certainly is NOT permanent. I just thought I'd make it official and not leave you with no updates for two years without making it clear it's intended to be a break, lol.

That said, I will still be working on it. Idk for how long—  I certainly want to at least KNOW what I'll be doing for a few chapters, if not have some buffer chapters written outright— but I promise this isn't going to be abandoned.

That said, I want to pose a question to you all:
Is there anything in particular you'd like to see in this story? I genuinely want to know! While I can't guarantee I'll write every single thing suggested, I DO want to take this moment to see what y'all might like to see in the story. Whether that be specific things, vague things, whatever! I'm interested to see what yall would like + what I can incorporate into the story (w shoutout/credits for each idea used!). So just lmk if there's something you'd like to see in the comments!