Chapter twelve: Shirtless guys and free drinks

SARAH POV

~Being scared lets you know your on to something important~

Haylie and I walk over to something that looked like a patio umbrella seating area and sat at the table nearest to the slides.

"Look!!" Haylie exclaims pointing to the direction of something.

I look to where she is pointing but nothing catches my eye.

"What is it? I don't see anything." I say confused at what she is talking about.

"You've got to be kidding me." Haylie replies and I look back over to where she was pointing to see a shirtless guy. I couldn't see his face because his back was turned to me.

"Are you talking about the guy over there?" I question her and she nods and smiles.

"Do I need to remind you again that you have a boy-"

"No he isn't for me." She dismisses me

"Then why are you showing me him?" I ask out of curiosity.

"He is for you." She says and her smile widens and I let out a string of coughs, choking on my Saliva.

"What???" I spat out raising my eyebrows at Haylie as if she was insane. I look back at the muscular guy and when he turns around my body tenses. When his eyes meet mine my stomach sinks to my feet.

Those green eyes. I don't know why but every time I see them I just want to curl up in a corner. My eyes trails down his frame and spots a tattoo just above his pecks of a Star and a 'W' in the middle. He walks towards us sneering at me. When he reaches our table he sits down and I give him a blank look. Haylie clears her throat and elbows me in my arm.

"Hey, I'm Alex." He says smoothly but I don't even respond. Haylie shoves my shoulder and I look at her. She tilt her head and motions for me to speak.

"I'm Sarah," I mutter under my breath looking away from him.

"Huh?" He replied but I didn't answer.

" I'm Haylie and her name is Sarah, she isn't usually like this." She apologizes on behalf of me before laughing nervously and I scoff.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. " he says and Haylie gives him a small smile. He outstretches his hand for me to shake and I give him a flat look and look towards the slides. He pulls back his hand and puts it back by his side.

He already met me, not officially, but I still didn't care if he was being polite, he sexual harassed me for crying out loud!

"So, what bring you here?" He asks us politely and it's funny how the last time I saw him he was hitting on him. 

"A car." I retorted

"I mean, what are you doing here?" He replies and before I can come up with a witty comeback a voice calls us from behind. 

I shift in my seat and looked at a shirtless, smirking Jacob for the second time today approaching us. When he was close enough, he slung an arm over my shoulders and lowered his face to the crook of my neck, breathing in my poppy flower perfume.

"Wha-a-t-t are y-o-o-u doing?" I stutter but he doesn't answer.

"Jacob get off of me!" I try to wiggle out from underneath his arm for two reasons.
1) I didn't approve of him getting so cozy to me.
2) His arms are getting heavier by the second.

"Wait for a while." he whispers into my ear and it sends shivers down my spine. I stay still the whole time not moving as I felt his breathing against his neck. I don't know why but I didn't complain after that.