Chapter Eighteen: Watch It!

Sarah's POV

"Uh oh,"

"I'm staying with you and-" My face was now flaming red as I saw Justin's eyes widen in shock. He looked at me, then at Jacob and back to me again.

"When on earth did you get here?" Justin looked slightly angry and confused at the same time.

"When you surfaced from hell." Jacob answered, as a corner of his lip tilted upwards.

"What is your problem dude?!" Justin spat, glaring at Jacob with great disdain.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Jacob answered smugly with his arms crossed over his muscular chest. His biceps were unintentionally flexed and my eyes were seemingly enjoying the view.

Now is not a good time to think about Jacob's beautifully sculpted body..................

"You," Justin's eyes were now glued on me "You're like some sort of magnet to him, anywhere you go he goes; it's like a freaking cat and mouse game, Sarah you are such a whore."

I stared at him in disbelief, now my blood was beginning to boil. One foot at a time I slowly descended off the bed and walked towards him, ignoring Jacob's warnings. I was like a ticking time bomb ready to blow up. I was about two feet away when I stopped. My hands where clenched so tightly it was now pale.

"What is your problem?! I don't even know you and you're discriminating me. How would you like it if I called you a big, worthless, stupid jock?" Justin remained silent, so I continued "Oh, now you decide to shut that mouth of yours. It funny how you seem to think you know me when you don't even know my last name." I looked into his eyes and I knew he was thinking. The room was silent. He looked at me and then at Jacob.

"Just watch your back, peaches you don't know what you are getting into when you are around Jacob." and that was the last thing he said before leaving the room. I starred at the door dumbfounded. What was he talking about? I have been around Jacob for a while now;he seems just like a normal teenage boy. But when I think about it I really don't know that much about him. I'll have to ask him some questions soon.

"Take this." Jacob said, drawing me out of my thoughts. He wasn't looking in my eyes but instead at the ground. His leather jacket and white T-shirt was in his out stretched hand.

"I can't take that,"

"Why not?" he asked, leaning against the edge of the bed.

"because it's yours." I said without hesitation.

"So you would rather go out in public in your bra?"

"But what are you going to wear?" I turned the question, my eyes roaming his shirtless body.

"That's my problem, not yours." I took the clothes from him and donned them. When I was finished, I looked down at the shirt and adjusted the jacket.

"Say cheese!" And before I could react, I heard a 'click' sound and my eyes widened. I lunged after him but he shifted, making me collied with the tiled floor. My head was now in pain and I saw the smirk on his face widen and knew something was about to happen.

"Delete it!"

"Nope." His hands where rapidly typing away. He then clicked a button and put his phone back in his pocket. My eyebrow were raised and I was kind of curious to know what he just did.

"What did you do? " I asked him, his eyes filled with mischief.

"You'll see." As if on cue my phone rang. I hesitantly retrieved it from my phone from my pocket and answered the phone.