13

Previously.....

"No it won't, jasmine! I'm going on help you, one way or another." I walked outside and then into my car. I went to the only person i knew that could help me right now. Aiden. I actually haven't been able to talk to him for a while so this was the perfect opportunity.

I knocked on the door. And waited for him to open the door. But instead of Aiden opening the door the girl that Aiden was working on the project with opened it.

"Can i help you?"  She asked rudely. Who the hell does she think she is?

"Umm, yeah I came to see Aiden. Is he home?"

"Who's at the door-" Aiden stoped walking when he saw me. He looked surprise  for a second and then a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Sarah. What wrong?" He asked.

"Yeah Aiden, i have to talk to you..... alone." He told the girl to go inside and then walked outside with me.

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"Aiden, Jasmine's in the hospital."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"What happened to Jasmine?"  I was to deep in my thoughts to realize Aiden was talking to me. My mind was everyhwere. I couldn't function straight. One second I was thinking about jasmine and the next I was thinking about Aiden. Is it wrong if instead of thinking of my best friend I'm putting my feelings first? And is it worng to feel jealous even though me and Aiden ant dating yet? And why am I claiming territory if they weren't even mines to start with?

"Sarah!" I jumped in my seat a little and My head snapped towards Aiden in surprise.

"We're you even listening to me?" He said looking at me with gentle eyes. I don't understand why he's so kind to me when I don't even deserve it. I like him so much but I should have stayed with my best friend and never leave her side.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something." I said gliding my hands down my hair trying to taim my bird nest of a hair. I pulled on my sweater trying to keep my self warm. Who knew that hospitals were so cold.

" What were you thinking about?" He raised an eyebrow and sent me a mischievous smirk, which just instantly made me roll my eyes and smile back.

"None of your business! That's what!" I said playful, giving him a gentle shove.

"Hey! I just asked you a simple question, no need for the shoving." He said shoving me back. Me and Aiden's loud laughing quiet down when we saw the nurse come out of the room next to where we were sitting.

" I'm sorry I'm going to have to ask you guys to keep it down, there are a lot of people trying to sleep and you guys are making a lot of noise."

"We're sorry,  we'll try our best not to wake them up." Aiden said glancing at me with that smirk that I will never get sick of plastered on his face.

"Thank you." She walked away and me and Aiden out broke in to a fit of laughter.

Her head poked in to the room and we instantly quite down again.

"Do you guys want to leave? There's a lot of sleeping patients and they can't handle the noise." She said. If looks could kill we would be six feet under.

Sorry, but we said well try our best to keep it down and this is the best we can do " She glared at us then went back to where she was.

"Your crazy!" Aiden said as soon as she left the room.

"What? I can't state what's on my mind if I want to." I said shrugging my shoulders. Aiden grabbed them and stared me in the eyes.

"Yes, you can. And I like it when you do." He said bitting his lips. I blushed at his sudden remark. He always finds a way to make me blush and make my heart flutter without even trying.

"Thank you," I whispered, looking down at my lap. I could feel him staring at me and my heart began to beat fast. His hands slide down so that he was now touching my hands.

"Sar-", he was cut off by the doctor coming into the room with Jasmine's results.

"Ok, so jasmine is perfectly fine. She just has some scars but some will eventually vanish but I think that's all." He says looking down at the sheet in his hand .

"Are you sure?" I asked, he removed his eyes from his sheet and glanced  up at me.

"Yes, she's perfectly fine. She will be able to leave by tommorow and we called the mother and father and they should be hear very soon so you guys could leave now."

"Ok, thank you so much for helping our friend." Aiden said getting up AND then helping me up after.

"Your welcome. She will be awake by Tomorrow so you'll be able to visit."

" ok, thanks again."

"Don't worry about it." He said before we left the hospital. We saw Jasmine's mother and father entering the hospital so we told them what happen. They looked so devastated and worried but We told them every thing was ok and guide them to Jasmine's room. After, Aiden drove me back home. We sat there in comftorable silence and when we got to my house I couldn't find my voice to talk to him. I opened my mouth to say something but I was instantly cut off by him.

"Sarah, would you consider being my girlfriend?" My heart beat escalated quickly. I just sat there mouth agape. I couldn't find the words to say. Of course I wanted to be his girlfriend! Why wouldn't I? But I was to shocked to say anything.

"Sarah?" He said turning towards me. He reached over to me to touch my face but he doesn't. His finger tips gently hovering over my skin, enough for me to feel the heat from it. He brought his face closer to mines so that our lips were nearly touching. One Sudden move and we would be kissing.

"Say something." He whispered. I looked up into his gentle grey eyes then at his lips. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me so that my lips were pressed on his. He hesitated at first but then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer deepening the kiss. I brought my hands up so that I could play with his soft hair. I tuged on it making a groan exit the back of his throat as his lips move softly against mines.

I pulled away slightly so that I could whisper these finally words that were going to change my life forever:

"Yes!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey! I'm back! And I'm sorry! I know I said I was going to update on the 1st but it is now the 16 and I'm sorry! My keyboard for my computer broke and I had to get another one and my phone got lost. Im also really sorry that this was such a short chapeter and you guys were waiting so long! I promise the next chapter will be longer! I hope you guys could find it in your heart to forgive me.

If you didn't know I have just made a new book! I think its bomb and I think you guys should go read it! It's called the Alpha's human mate. Go tell me what you think and don't forget to vote. Im not going to be able to update this Monday but next monday im going to. I 💛 you all!!!

Comment

Follow

Share

Like

💖