18

Previously.....

"Okay so hurry up and find her so we could bring her to Lilly!" Albert said walking away. Once I made sure they were out of sight I got out of my spot and begin running again. Shit! where the hell am I going anywhere?! I thought you my self turning and corner a dress colliding with a wall.

"AHHHH!" I screamed holding my aching head.

"Found you." A grimacing voice that I knew so well whispered to me. I tried to get up but he flatbed my arm and pulled me towards him. My punching and screaming wasn't working so I tried another tactic. I pulled my leg up and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He yelled throwing me on the floor ans kneeling down. I took this opertunity ad kicked him aging but this time in his face. He fell down and I continue to kick him until I made sure I was safe. I turned around and begin slowly limping away.

Just as I thought I was safe I was tackled to the ground, again!

"Where do you think your going, princess?" Albert's voice ringed in my aching head.

Fuck my life!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Aiden's POV

"Where the hell is she?!" The chief screamed in my hidden headpiece.

"I don't know.... I think I see her coming now." I said fixing my jacket so the hidden wire didn't show.

"Aiden." She said seductively. I would gag right about now but I couldn't show that. She was wearing a really thin see through dress and only a jacket over it to cover her.

"Lilly," I said similar to how she said it. What?! I have to make it super convincing!

"I guess you found my note, and you are here to rescue that bitch! But, don't think I'm going To just hand her to you so easily." She said smirking, a hand on her hip.

"Where is she Lilly?" I said clenching my jaw. My hands already forming into fists.

"Ha ha ha!" She laughed. Does she think this is a joke?! "I'm not going to hand her to you so easily! Didn't I say that before?" She said scratching her head and I rolling my eyes.

"Okay! Fine, what do I have to do?" I said raising my hands In surrender. She smirked at me and started to walk closer towards me seductively. God kill me now!

"Kiss me." She whispered in my ears, wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me closer but I pushed her back.

"Lilly, you know that I like Sarah. I can't do that to her." I said stepping back but she just came closer.

"Do you want to save ms perfect or what?!" She screamed pulling ne by my collar.

"Of course I want to save her! But why do I have to do this?!" I said pushing her again but she chuckled like this was a joke.

"Aiden Aiden Aiden. Stupid little Aiden! Did you forget?! Forget how we were like the perfect couple and like how we were suppose to get married!! You fucking proposed to me!" She yelled pulling out the plastic ring that I gave to her when we were like 5 years old. I mean I got that ring out of a vending machine and handed it to her.

"Liily, that was a long time ago. And I was joking when I said that. Come on let's go and get you some help." I said backing way. I don't think i should've said that last part...

" What the fuck aiden?! I don't need any help! I'm perfectly fine! Just come with me and let's go live together. In a far away land. Just me you and our baby." She said rubbing her belly.