~Authors Note~UPDATE!!!

Hey guys! Guess what!
I'm back and I'm writing again!
Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading this book and who have been leaving such positive comments!
I see them everyday and they always leave a big smile on my face.
I created this book a very long time ago and it's not the best but don't worry guys, I plan on fixing it up and editing everything.

But for now, I wanted to tell you all about my new book 'Castle on the Hill'!

I've been working so long and hard on this book for so many years and I'm happy to say that I just published the first chapter right here on Wattpad

I have been writing for so long and made sure to take my time to perfect my writing.
So, I would really appreciate it if you guys went and checked it out!

Ever since this epidemic started, I have had a lot of time to write and that is what I have been doing. I will make sure to keep a uploading schedule so look out for that!

But that is all for now! Please check out my book and I hope you guys enjoy! I also hope you are all safe and that you are finding way too keep busy. If you guys have any suggestions for what to do or any good books to read, let's start a conversation in the comments section!
Thank you and hopefully we can chat together!

Don't forget to:
Comment

Follow

Share

Like

💖