14

Previously.....

"Sarah, would you consider being my girlfriend?" My heart beat escalated quickly. I just sat there mouth agape. I couldn't find the words to say. Of course I wanted to be his girlfriend! Why wouldn't I? But I was to shocked to say anything.

"Sarah?" He said turning towards me. He reached over to me to touch my face but he doesn't. His finger tips gently hovering over my skin, enough for me to feel the heat from it. He brought his face closer to mines so that our lips were nearly touching. One Sudden move and we would be kissing.

"Say something." He whispered. I looked up into his gentle grey eyes then at his lips. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me so that my lips were pressed on his. He hesitated at first but then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss.  I brought my hands up so that I could play with his soft hair. I tuged on it making a groan exit the back of his throat as his lips move softly against mines.

I pulled away slightly so that I could whisper these finally words that were going to change my life forever:

"Yes!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up by the sun light that was beaming on my face. I stretched my arms out and layer there a little. Just thinking.

My life has changed a lot since I talked to Aiden. I became more daring and more open. A smile spreaded across my face while I looked around my room. My eyes shifted to my clock and my heart dropped. Oh my fucking god!

I jumped out of bed and ran into my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed some tooth paste on it then began shoving it down my throat.

Why didn't my alarm wake me up?! When 8 was done brushing my teeth and washing my face. I grabed my phone that was on my bed and I realized that It was dead.

"Ugghh!!" I groaned as I plugged it in the charger. I ran to my closet and grabbed out some floral shorts, a plain white crop top and my white converse. As I was slipping my shoes on and juggling my bag phone in keys and my other hand I was trying to run down stairs. I ran outside and threw everything in my car. I started the engine and zoomed out of my garage and towards the school.

What an amazing way to start a day!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Uggh!" I said is I slammed my locker shut.

"What's wrong?" Marcy said as she shoved some more fruits from the fruit salad she bought down her throat.

"Everything! That's what's wrong!" I said before walking away to my next class.

"Aww, don't worry it's going to get better!" Marcy said as she ran to catch up to me. "Graduation is right around the corner."

"Yeah in like what 2 years!"I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, I got to go. See you later, at your house?" Shes said walking in another direction.

"Yep, bye!" I said waving at her.
I took a turn and walked down the hallway. As I was walking a felt a pair of strong arms grab me from behind and drag me into what I think was the janitors closet.

Just as I was about to scream the person covered my mouth up and clicked the lights on so that I could see thier face.

"Aiden! What the hell are you doing!? I'm going to be late for class!" I whispered yell while I gently hit his arm a couple times.

"Shhhh! Call down! I just wanted to see you. I mean, I didn't see you all morning and I won't be able to see you after school because of our projects and lacrosse. And, either way, your my girlfriend and I think I have the rights to see you whenever I want," he said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in closer to him making me roll my eyes.

"Aiden not in here!" I said pushing away, but he just pulled me in again.

"Come on! Just one more kiss!" He said pouting and giving me his adorable puppy dog eyes. Ugh! How could I resist that?!

"Okay just one little kiss!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling his head down so he was around my level so I could gently peck his lips. But of course he wanted more pushed my lips against his holding me there.

I gaves in and pulled him in closer. A low groan left his lips as his lips moved softly against mines. My hands playfully tugged on his hair and ran through it. His teeth nibbled on my bottom lip and I moaned into his mouth. He liked my bottom lip for entrance and I gladly let him. I pulled lightly on his bottom lip causing him to moan and me to giggle. He pushed more against me and I could feel the tent in his pants forming. He pushed his tongue into my mouth stroking mines gently. His lips were rough but also caressing. The kiss was aggressive but filled with so much emotion and I never wanted it to end.

But sadly it did when we heard the door fly open. I quickly pushed Aiden away making his stumble backwards into a bucket that was behind him. My head snapped towards the person that interrupt him and realized it was just the janitor. Of course it's him! It's the janitors closet after all.

"Sorry!" I squealed out helping Aiden up and running out of there with Aiden behind me.

"You see this is what I told you!" I said punching Aiden's arm.

"Hey! What did I do!" He said rubbing his arm.

"Everything! You do Everything! And now I'm late for class! I got to go!" I said pushing him out of the way and running to class.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What a day! I thought to my self as I. Fell on my dead. I did so much things today! I went to go visit Jasmine, finish the project with Marcy, cleaned my room and even made a pie! A pie! Thier like literally so hard to make! I would give myself a pat on the back.

I rolled over just a little too much and fell off my bed.

"Ughh!" I groaned as I got up and walked into my bathroom. I striped our of my clothes and hopped into my shower. When into was done I got out and wrapped myself with a towel. I walked into my closet and tooked out some grey leggings and a large black sweatshirt. I jumped on my bed and snuggled into my blankets.

I'll just eat that pie tomorrow.

Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard a knock on my window.

Who the fuck could that be?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey lovies! What do y'all think of this chapter? I hope y'all  love it! I'm sorry but my other book the Alpha's human mate is going to be on hold for a little while. But, I will be updating this book every Monday around 6pm eastern Standard time! Sorry for updating so late though. I forgot. Oops...love you all!💛

Comment

Follow

Share

Like

💖