16

Previously.....

I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs to the kitchen. In the meantime while I wait for Aiden to come pick me up I should eat something. I mean breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I grabbed the ice cream from the fridge and a big spoon and begin chowing down on that shit. Hey! Don't judge me! I'm different! Just as I was about to stuff another spoonful of ice cream in my face I was interrupted by another honking outside. I groaned anomaly shoved the ice cream back in the fridge and then threw the spoon in the sink. I'll just wash it when I get home. No biggie!

I grabbed my bag and pulled the front door open only to be surprised at who was there.

Why the hell is lilly her?!

She walked up towards me and that's  when I realized the two guys that were behind her. Probably some of her fuck buddies, I thought rolling my eyes.

"Lilly, what the hell are you doing he-" before I could finish my sentence I felt a sharp pain hit me on the head and I instantly blacked out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Aiden's POV

*honk honk*

Where the hell is she? I clearly told her that I was going to bring her to school and to wait for me.

I got out of the car and walked towards her door. I knocked but got no response. I knocked again and still no response. What the hell?! I slowly turned the door knob and realized that it is still open. Why would Sarah leave her door open? I wondered. I walked in taking in my surroundings. To my surprise everything was in tip top shape, but Where's Sarah? I walked into the kitchen and on the counter was a piece of paper facing down. This better not be what I think it is!

I picked up the paper already felling annoyed and read what it said:

Guess what! I have the dumb bitch now! You want your precious angel back? Well guess what! Your never going to see the fake bitch ever again! But if you want to see her again for the last time meet me near the woods behind redwood high school. Also, come alone. I'll be waiting.

Love, your worst night mare!

Oh fuck! Watch did I do?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jasmine's POV

" I'm good, Susan!" I said taking her hands in mines.

"Are you sure sweetie?" She asked with a worried expression on her  face.

"Yes. You can go now." I said giggling. She nodded and gave me a sweet smile then exited the room. I leaned back and my back pressed against the soft fabric of my bed. Finally some time alone for me to relax!

I spoke to soon because before my eyelids could close there was a loud knock on the door. Who the hell could that be?

" Come in!" I yelled not felling like getting up and opening the door my self. To my surprise it was Aiden that was at the door. What is he doing here?

"Hey buddy! How you doing?" I asked trying to not make it awkward but failed.

"Horrible! Someone kidnapped Sarah!" Wow! That was straight forward.

" What?! Who? What? When? Where? How?" I asked, my eyes bulging out of its sockets.

"I don't know who, she got kidnapped, when I went to my house, I told her to wait for me and I was going to dorp her off at school but when I came back she was gone!" He screamed and form the looks of it he seemed really worried. And crazy...