Chapter 5 (M)

.:Author's Note:.

The song Liam was playing at the top.

***

Blake's POV:

                "What is it that you want, baby? You know I can't give it to you until you tell me."

My voice was dominating but still soft so that I wouldn't scare the little lamb. He was on the bed, naked as the day he was born, showing off every inch of his smooth and creamy skin. The sight made me painfully hard. I just wanted to be buried inside him, but I wouldn't be able to do so until he said what I wanted to hear.

He looked at me with his cheeks darkened by a blush and eyes hazy with lust. His lips were parted and swollen as he breathed lightly through his mouth instead of his nose. The ties around his wrists kept him from reaching out to me since they were connected to the headboard of the bed. Our bed...

I waited, in sexually frustrated silence, as he continued to squirm, hoping that I would put him out of his misery. However, I wasn't going to do such a thing just yet.

"I'm waiting..." I let the end of the sentence stretch so that he knew my patience was barely there. The seriousness in my voice was probably what made him utter the next few words, and it had my control snapping.

"I want you, Sir..."

***

I shook my head quickly, hoping to get rid of the absurd daydream I was having in Liam's bathroom. How could I think of him in such a position?

Liam, who was barely of age and as anxious as a puppy, I wanted to dominate so badly. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I wasn't even into BDSM, but the thought of him calling me "Sir" in the living room had me rushing to the bathroom to calm myself down. What made the situation even more unbelievable was the fact that my lion was completely on board with it. He wanted to ravish the little lamb in every way possible, which was uncommon to the both of us. He has never shown this much interest in any of the lionesses I tried to court. Fuck, am I gay? Have I been gay the whole time?

I shook my head again and quickly splashed some water onto my face. No way am I gay.

I just need to get laid, remember how great pussy feels and then everything will go back to normal. When was the last time I even got some? Probably a few weeks ago, and that needed to change. With that thought in mind, I exited the bathroom and followed the sound of Liam's voice. He was in the kitchen, talking on the phone.

"...I just wanted to let you know that he's here." I heard him say as I took a seat on the stool by the island. Seconds later, he was speaking again. "See you in twenty, Ma."

He hung up the phone before glancing at me nervously. I was watching him, and he knew it because the familiar blushed appear on his face again. The silence was slightly awkward, and I wanted it to stop because my mind was slowly slipping back to the daydream in the bathroom. However, before I could speak, Liam beat me to the punch.

"My Papa is scared that if I get a boyfriend, I won't need him anymore." He blurted out. My eyes widen at his choice of topic. You would think he'd want to talk about something completely different.

"Do you want a boyfriend?" I asked, causing him to nod as the blush burned his face. I had to hold back the growl I wanted to release at the thought of him getting a boyfriend. I was supposed to be protecting him.

"I-it would be nice to have one. Ma and Papa are so in love and happy. I want to be like them one day." He said while tapping his fingers against the island. It was a beat to a song that I didn't know. I realized that tapping his fingers was one of his nervous twitch.