Chapter 7

Blake's POV:

                As the song came to an end, I turned to face Liam in amazement. He was blushing profusely and avoided looking at me in the eyes. His fingers played with each other as he waited for me to say something.

                "Liam..." I drifted off, not positive that my praises would be enough. I mean, he learned, recorded, and edited an entire song for me. It made the ache in my chest return to its highest point.

                "Y-you don't like it?" Liam asked me nervously. Instead of answering him, I pulled him into a tight hug. I didn't care if he tensed or not, I just wanted to hold him. As expected, Liam froze in my arms. However, shockingly, he relaxed a few moments later and hugged me back.

                "Thank you for the song." I told him, unconsciously nuzzling his platinum blonde hair. It was soft, much like I imagined. I mean, not like I've been imagining touching him or anything.

                "So, y-you like it?"

                "I more than like it." I answered before holding him out at arms' length so that I could see him properly. "I love it. Do you think I can take a recording of it home?"

                Liam's blush raced to the tip of his ears as he nodded shyly.

                "Um, y-yeah. Yes, you can take it home. I made a copy for you." He said self-consciously while scratching the back of his neck. He took himself out of my hold, making me slightly disappointed. I did my best to mask it, wondering why I was even disappointed in the first place.

                I watched as he unplugged a USB flash drive from the soundboard before handing it to me.

                "Um, t-this is yours. You can keep it. Papa made sure I had extras." He said as I took it from him gratefully and pocketed it.

                "If I want another song, can I just bring it back?" I asked hopefully, knowing that I would milk the opportunity to constantly hear his voice. Okay, wait. Obsessed much?

                "Oh! Yeah. I mean, sure. Yes, you can." Liam repeatedly agreed, making me chuckle. Before either of us could say anything else, the alarm on my phone rang. I took it out to see that the school day was over. It was now two o'clock on the dot, meaning I wasn't Liam's teacher for the rest of the day. The thought made me disappointed yet again.

                "I guess that means you have to go now, right?" Liam asked in his usual whispered tone. If it wasn't for my heightened senses, I wouldn't have heard him at all. Although it shouldn't have, it made me slightly happy that he sounded as disappointed as I was feeling. It meant he wanted me to stick around.

                "Not technically. It just means that school is over. What time do your parents come home? I can stay if they won't be home soon."

                I didn't miss the hopeful look on Liam's face before it was replaced with a thoughtful one.

                "I-I'm not sure. I would have to call them to find out." He answered. I grinned as I nodded, hoping that they would be staying out late. Blake, you're sounding like a perv.

                "Well, we can go upstairs to call them if you like." I offered. Liam nodded before heading up the stairs in front of me. For whatever reason, I found my eyes drawn to his ass in his sweatpants. He's got a nice ass...

What the fuck, Blake?

                I didn't understand why I was having such absurd thoughts. After leaving Liam and his mother yesterday, I managed to scratch the itch that my daydream had ignited by fucking some random girl. Now, however, the itch was back ten times stronger due to the fact that Liam's ass was right in front of my face. I mean seriously, he had a nice set. It looked bubbly and I bet it felt smooth... Can you just imagine it red and swollen with my handprints?