Chapter 22

.:Author's Note:.

So I have had some amazing fans who have made covers for me and I really want to share them with you guys. The first one was done by @PlatonicFriendship and the second one was done by @marshie_linline

Hateful comments will not be tolerated about their work. If you don't like it, keep that dislike to yourself. *insert eye roll here*

Thank you wonderful readers!

***

Liam's POV:

                "Blakey?"

                "Yes, love?"

                "C-can I have my sandwich now?"

                Blake laughed as he nodded, handing me my plate. I stood from his lap so that he was able to get his own plate and glass before returning to my side. We ate our lunch in a comfortable silence before going back to cuddling. I liked cuddling with Blake. He was all macho yet really soft and smelled like Irish Spring soap. That's my favorite soap.

                Blake's phone rang, interrupting the peaceful silence. I leaned away from him so that he could grab it from his back pocket before he put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me against him once again.

                "Go for Blake." He answered his phone, making me giggle. Blake grinned and then kissed my nose before focusing on his current call. I did the polite thing and didn't try to hear what the other person on the phone was saying. Instead, I traced the colorful tattoos on his arm, finding the different shades of colors to be stunning. The one he had of Toad from the Nintendo Mario franchise had to be my favorite. It was really cute.

                "I want a tattoo that looks just like you." I mumbled to Toad quietly, not wanting to disrupt the call and not wanting to be caught talking to the tattoo by Blake either. I continued to trace his arm with my fingertips until Blake had hung up the phone. Glancing at him, I saw that he was smirking at me.

                "You can't get a tattoo without your parents' permissions." He told me as I flushed, realizing that he heard me talking to the ink on his arm.

                "I-I have no idea what you are talking about!" I told him firmly, avoiding eye contact as he laughed at me, not believing me in the slightest. When did you become such a liar, Liam?!

                "Sure you don't." He responded with a kiss on my forehead. I blushed due to the act of affection as he stood from his seat. "That was your mother calling and she says she needs your help at the animal hospital."

                "Why w-would she need my help?" I asked as I stood also.

                "Remember Bailey had to take Maximilian to the vet today? Well, your mother said he's very anxious and no one can get him to calm down or get close enough to give him sedatives. Plus, they don't want to use the gun to scare him even more." Blake explained as he took our plates and glasses into the kitchen and left them in the sink. I was like a shadow as I followed behind him, but he didn't seem to mind.

                "Oh no! Come, Blakey, we have to go see him."

                Blake chuckled as he nodded. We quickly put on our shoes, not needing to change out of the comfy clothes we had on. After, we left the house once I had grabbed my keys. He ushered me towards the car and held the door open for me before closing it softly once I was comfortably seated and buckled in. I fidgeted in my seat as he went over to his side and got in before starting the car.