FUDGE OVERDOSE

The night was beautiful without a doubt, especially for the great chocolatier and his former rival. Before he went to sleep, Willy Wonka had to keep pinching himself, expecting that night to be all just a dream. But it was not. Never before, has he felt like he was going to fly. His growing love for Miss Vicky Adams could lift him up so high, even higher than his own fizzy lifting drinks. For once, not a worry clouded his mind as he was able to relax before falling asleep. He dreamed a pleasant dream of his Vicky and could not think of anything else but longing to taste her sweet lips again. It was as if he was going mad on a fudge overdose.

The next morning, Mr. Wonka woke up humming gleefully to himself. It was a start of a brand new day and could not wait to get started on another idea with Miss Vicky. Walking over to his glass elevator, he found her already there waiting for him.

He smiled widely as he approached her. "Good morning, Vicky."

"Good morning, Willy..." She smiled back. However, they did not say another word to each other as they stepped in. They waited for each other to speak. However, it turned into another uncomfortable silence.

Has their previous night turned their morning into yet an awkward one? Mr. Wonka could not tell. As he pressed the button for the fudge room, he noticed Miss Vicky glancing at him with a small grin. The two candy makers remained standing apart from each other for a few moments. Suddenly, Mr. Wonka lips curled into a smirk as he reached from his side, grabbing her waist to pull her into a deep kiss. Taken by surprise, Miss Vicky let out a muffled chuckle as she kissed him back, resting her hand against his chest.

She pulled away for a moment. "Willy Wonka." She gazed at him with a playful smirk on her lips. "We're supposed to be working..."

"I suppose... we must get busy then! Haha!" He chuckled, giving her another passionate kiss. He could not take his lips off of hers and Miss Vicky could not help but love seeing that side of him. Oh, he was absolutely delicious as she remembered from the night before.

She spoke between kisses. "Willy... I was... mmm,hoping to... discuss more ideas... with you..."

"Oh good!" He replied as continued to kiss her sweet lips. "I... also had... an idea. Mmm... you taste like... strawberries and vanilla... heh!" He deepened the kiss again as he flicked his tongue against hers, savoring her taste. Her heart began to repeat rapidly feeling how much he desired her. She did not expect this reaction from him the morning after their wonderful night.

"Ooh... is that so?" She smirked, letting out a small whimper against his mouth before flicking her tongue against his. "Mmm... Thank you!... You taste of peanut butter and chocolates!.. My favorite... Oh! As I was saying... we can make your fudges... tiny bite sized... filled with those flavors!... What do you think?"

He pulled away, giving her a mock glare. "Vicky Adams, get out of my head!" Suddenly, he began giggling insanely before pulling her into yet another passionate kiss.

The elevator doors rang, interrupting them. It opened in front of the fudge room and as they stepped inside, they were in another lip locking embrace. They chuckled between kisses until they heard the sound of someone's throat clearing. They turned to find Charlie at the work table, suppressing a laugh.

Mr. Wonka stepped away from Miss Vicky and gulped. "Good morning, Charlie! Eh... ready to do some brainstorming?"

"Sure, but don't let me interrupt your... meeting! Hahaha!" Charlie could no longer hold in his laughter.

Miss Vicky glanced at Mr. Wonka and grinned. "You can say it's more like taste testing." Charlie made a face but could not help but smile. He has never seen them so happy and affectionate.