Baby Sierra .

When Yall opened the door yall saw ...

"So ! Yall have finally found me"- A familliar voice said 

"WHY ARE TO TRYING TO KILL MY GIRLFRIEND AND MY DAUGHTER ?!"- Chres shouted into the darkness .

The sound of high heels got closer to yall .

She laughed .

The lights turned on 

"YOU LITTLE BITCH ! "- Yn said trying to get at her but yf & Chres holding you back .

"Hahaha so you clearly didn't understand the text messages that I sent you huh ?"- Bree said walking to yn .

"LEAVE THEM ALONE !"- Yf shouted at Bree .

"NO ! NOT Until I get what I want !"- Bree's voice trailed off 

"Listen ! What do you want ? Just please don't kill Yn & My daughter"- Chres said trying to calm the situation .

" I want you Chresanto "- Bree said looking into Chres'  eyes .

You got angry so you just attacked her , you started punching the shit outta her but she fkipped yall over and started punching you . She punched you in the nose making your nose bleed . 

A dark figure came too . Only that it looked like you knew this person . 

"Do you need some help Bree ?"- The familliar voice questioned .

You stopped fighting and got up .

"Prince ?"- You asked 

Prince walked and down and stood next to Bree 

"Yes?"- He asked with a smirk on his face .

"SO YOU'RE HELPING HER TOO ?!"- You shouted 

"I sure am"- He laughed ... Evily .

"JUST STOP !"- Chres shouted. "What exactly do you want with me Bree ?"- Chres continued .

"I want you to give me the please that I never got because of ... Her ."- Bree looked at you rolling her eyes.

"Are you really gonne do this?"- Yf whispered to Chres , as you looking sadly into his eyes .

"I have to"- He whispered back 

"I'm soo sorry baby , I have to ..."-He looked into your eyes with sympathy .

"Enough of this emotional shit , come on Chresy"- Bree winked and bit her lip .

You looked at her in disgust 

"Oh yeah & prince look after these people as well"- She said pointing to Yf & Yourself 

"NO ! WAIT ! ... I-if I do this promise that you will give me back my daughter with no damage done to her & that you will not kill Yn"- Chres said looking at the floor 

"Yeah sure .. Just come on"- Bree said dragging him into a room .

He was gone . 

"So . I see that you are helpping her now huh "- You said folding your armd and looking at Prince . 

"Yes I am!"- He answered back sharply .

"Why ? is that huh"- You asked tilting your head to the right