Break Up ..

"Mmmmm yes chresanto !"-Chyna moaned 

"Awh shit"-Chres grunted as Chyna dug her nails into Chres' back 

Chres kept on thrusting and thrusting until they both came and laid there covered in sweat .

_______________________________________________________________________

2 hours before 

"Baby .. Please pick up . I'm sorry about earlier , I just want you here with me . Call back when you hear this message as I know that your busy right now . *Sniffs and cuts off the phone*"- You cried into the phone .

You sat there all night waiting to see if he would call back .. He didn't until you phone rang , you was happy to see that it was Chresanto so you quickly picked up ...

"Mmmmmmmm yes Chresanto"- A female voice said 

"Awh shit"-Chres moaned 

Ooh Shidd !

You quickly shut off the phone & went to sleep . Tomorrow was gonna be a looooooooong day haha. 

_________________________________________________________________

Chresanto's P.O.V

Man Chyna can really put it down on a nigga haha . 

Greatest sex I've had in a while tho .

Ichecked my phone only to see that I had called someone by accident , maybe not someone important so I clicked on end call then I saw that I had 10 voice messages from Yn . I didn't want her to mess up my night so I sat my phone on the table next to the bed then cuddled up with Chyna .

End of P.O.V

The Following Morning 

"I'm baaaack"-Chres said as he walked in .

"What nobody's home ?"-Chres asked 

You walked downstairs not making any contact with Chresanto

"Hey baby ! How's our baby ?"- Chres said walking to you 

You still didn't make any contact with him then walked downstairs into the laundry room , Chres following behind.

"Ohh I get it , you're still mad at me ... I'm sorry if that helps"-Chres said 

"I'm sorry ?"-You turned around and chucked at him then turned into a disgusted look . 

"I'm sorry' IS ALL YOU SAY CHRESANTO ! SORRY DOESN'T MEAN SHIT !"-You shouted as streams of tears flowed on your face & your voice cracked .

"Baby .. I-I-"-Chres said getting inturrpting