Ooh Snap .

Heat rushed over your body . 

Your blood was boiling also.

"Uhh ... Umm Yn you okay ?"- Ray asked trying to touch you . You smacked his hand away .

" Babe ? ... B-babe?"-Chres asked . "Umm ... You okay ?"-Chres asked 

"DOES IT FUCKING LOOK LIKE IM OKAY ?!"-You shouted . Prod covered Sierra's ears & took her into her bed room .

"Dang ma , chill!"-Chres said 

"DAFUQ DO YOU MEAN "CHILL" HUH ! THIS BITCH COMES OUTTA NO WHERE AND STARTS CLAIMING MY DAUGHTER AS HER'S AND YOUR TELLING ME TO "CHILL" ? THE HELL IS WRONG WITCHU CHRESANTO ! I SWEAR IF IS SEE HER ASS ... OHHH SHE GONNA DIE TODAY !"-You shouted , adding a little laugh at the end .

"Babe calm down ! I swear I never knew this either !"-Chres said standing up 

Right there & then , Bree came in the house .

"Ooh snap !"- Both Ray and Chres whispered .

"Ugh . Why is ... "she" back ? It was better off without her hoeish ass around"-Bree said smirking .

Your breathing was getting heavier and you had turned red . I never knew that a black person could even go red but haha you did .

Bree started laughing .

You jumped and attacked Bree , knocking her to the floor . You ended up on top of her , beating the shit outta her . Bree was throwing punches too but she was missing . Yall rolled over so the Bree was on top , she started thropwing punches too , they did hurt but you didn't give up . You used all your strength to lift both of yall up . You automatically grabbed her weave and swung her . she ended up in the floor , you pulled her back up by her weave then kept on bashing her head on the wall . 

"NEXT - FUCKING - TIME - DON'T - SAY - THAT- YOU- ARE- THE- MOTHER- OF -MY -FUCKING - DAUGHTER - OKAY ?!"-You shouted  banging her head on the wall (hard) between words. 

You finally let her go . You was all out of breath starring at her crying on the floor . 

"DAYUMM !"-Both ray and Chres said .

Thats when Prod came out of nowhere looking shocked .

"OMFG What happened & what did I miss ?"-Prod said coming downstairs 

"Wellll .... Bree just got her ass beat by Yn"-Ray said laughing 

"You just gonna sit there and laugh or are you gonna help me ?"-Bree asked Chres , crying .

"He aint helping you with shit . GTFO Of my house you hoe !"-You shouted , still out of breath .

Bree left limping and crying to her car . Wow she done got fucked up .. BAAAAD ! 

"Wow Yn you okay ?"-Ray asked still laughing 

"I'm gucci !"-You shrugged and walked off into the bathroom .