A New Life ? Nah .

A/N: Imma skip 1 year later .

______________________________________________________

"Listen ! Imma be having my people come over in a few so you better not make a scene also ! Got it ?"-Prince asked 

You shook you shook your head quickly yes .

"Now go and take a shower , you stank"- Prince made a face and walked away 

And with that you gave him a dirty look , when he wasn't looking and you went to take a shower .

As you was getting dressed you heard the front door open and people walk in .  You walked down in your high waisted booty shorts , a white belly top that wrote 'Atlanta' In big letter across , your white , black & red Jordans (Red Fire III) . You put your hair in a sock bun (aka : Donut) & put a red bandana on too . You applied your light pink lipgloss & some mascara , eyeliner & you sprayed some of your Victoria's Secret perfume on .

When you got down you felt all eyes on you .

You felt a bit awkward since everyone got quiet , you kept looking down until Prince told you to come over to him .

"Aye baby come over here"- He said with a smirk on his face .

You walked over to him and sat by him . He put arm around you & you kinda flinched .

"Aye man is this your girl ?"- ??? Asked smiling 

"Yep she is"- Prince said looking at you still smirking 

"Damn why you gotta take all the good looking ones around here ? Anyways I'm Issa"- Issa said and did his sexy smile .

"Hi .. I'm Yn"- You said side smiling a little 

"Well you is looking mighty fine today"- Prince said whispering in your ear . When he said that , it made shivers go down your spine . 

You played it cool .

"Sooo .. Prince about that part , so what are we gonna do ?"- Issa asked 

"Well I want this party to be hella big soo anyone is invited yeah but we would need sercurity tho"- Prince said  .

Your P.O.V

Sooo all these times Prince had been planning a party.. He says that anyone is invited right ? Maybe I could find Chresanto and the boys if they would come & maybe I could find my baby Sierra too . OMG I would be soo happy if that could happen but ... I'm not even sure if he would let me come with him . I mean since that he only uses me .. I don't mean shit to him I'm just a toy to him ... Just a thing that he can play with . He'll prolly just put me in my corner and lock me in the room . I wish that I could just escape .. That would be my dream but .. It wont ever happen . My life is ruined. 

On the other hand I think that I should tell this Issa boy who Prince REALLY is . If only I could ...

End Of P.O.V 

With Chresanto & The boys.

"Man it has been a fucking year .. YES A FUCKING YEAR and we still haven't found her"- Chres said pacing up and down the room .