Description/Disclaimer

Nico di Angelo had been shunned by his father, King Hades, for two years after he came out and told him he's gay. Since then, the young boy lived two years as a normal commoner, lying to others about others about whom he really is and where's he's been.

Will Solace, son of King Apollo, has live a normal life in the Sun Palace with loving and supporting family. He's never had to worry too much about what his parents thought of him.

Two years after Nico was rejected by his father, his older sister, Bianca, comes to him with news. She is getting married to Prince Will Solace and he's been invited back to his home palace to meet his soon to be brother in law. Nico agrees, for the sake of his sisters, to come home.

What could go wrong if he were to go home? The answer: Everything.

  ☀️❤️💀  

So this is the description to the next fan fiction I'm writing. I'm not sure when it will be out, but I hope by the end of August or the end of September or somewhere between then. I plan on writing the whole thing before posting it so I don't have to worry too much about having it up at a certain time and stuff, so if you suggest something I probably won't use that idea. Sorry. Hope you stay tuned to see when it's up. Almost everyone one in this will be a prince or princess or  something like that, so, yeah.

I also don't own any of the Percy Jackson characters or any others owned by Rick Riordan. They all, of course, belong to him.

Note: The title may be changed in the future.