...

This is not an update. Sorry if I got your hopes up. I'm actually having trouble with writing the next chapter a little bit but hopefully, something will come to me. Prom is tonight so I don't have any time to do any writing today. 

Anyway, the reason for this authors note is not about my "writer's block". I hate calling it that but that's what it is.

It is about ainaz1979 and what he/she did yesterday. 

But first, a little backstory.

*April 11, 2018*

And that they did.

*Present day*

So Imma walk you through what I was doing when they were doing this.

I needed to run into town Thursday night for a few things. I had pictures yesterday so I needed makeup and nail polish for Prom. So I got it. and then my grandpa needed to stop by Walmart and that's where I checked my phone.

35 notifications.

Completly fine. That's normal. I wake up to that at least every other week because people binge read and stuffs so I figured that's what was happening here. I was wrong. 

Maybe five minutes later, like 85 notifications or some shit. And I'm thinking 'okay how?' at this point?

Then I go to Panda Express because I love fried rice but I'm too lazy to cook it for myself. While they're bagging my food, I check again.

195 notifications. 

By the time I get home, which takes me about 20ish minutes, the notifications have gone into the high 200's. At this point, I just started swiping the Wattpad notifications away because I was trying to eat and my grandpa was telling me some story about my aunt.

I went on to my laptop and here's what I see. Now, I hadn't checked any of them yet but I had a sneaky suspicion that it was the emoji's but then anxiety was like 'what if it isn't?' ya know? And yes, I did put this on my snapchat.

 Now, I hadn't checked any of them yet but I had a sneaky suspicion that it was the emoji's but then anxiety was like 'what if it isn't?' ya know? And yes, I did put this on my snapchat

I didn't know if I should've been laughing or crying but regardless I was stressed. I thought these were actual comments that I would have to read through because that same day, the app was being stupid and not telling me that I had any notifications. It said I had 3 before school but once I got into the app, I found out it was actually 53. Bitch, if I had known that I wouldn't have been reading Miss Abbott and the Doctor on Webtoons but NOOOOO. The app effed up and when I got a thing telling me I have 308 comments, I kind of though it messing with me again. But no, it was this.

So I must ask, ainaz1979 : do you not having anything else better to do? Like, do you really have enough time to be doing this

You have my respect though. My complete respect. Good job but please I'm never going to dare you to do that again.