Chapter 10

Connie and Jacob had been together almost 4 months.
Jacob had turned 16 just over 3 weeks ago, and now it was Connie's turn.
"I don't mean to put any pressure on you baby, but have you told your mum yet?" Jacob questioned as they laid cuddled up on his bed.
Connie shook her head, "but I will. Come over tonight, some friends are coming over for a bit of a party" she said.
"And she'll be fine with you having a boy in the house?" he asked.
"Dads taking her out, he knows, he's the normal one, he convinced her to let me have a party and bought me some alcohol that she doesn't know about. I'd already spoke to him and he's happy for you to be there" Connie replied.
Jacob grinned and kissed her lips, "I can't wait baby" he said.

Connie got up off the bed, "back in a minute" she said before heading downstairs.
"Paula, do you mind if I used the phone please?" she asked her as she walked into the kitchen.
"Of course not Connie, is everything ok?" Paula replied.
"Yes thanks, I just need to ask my dad something" Connie said before dialing his number.
"Hey dad, it's me. Err I was wondering if there was any chance Jacob could stay over tonight? Please, it's my birthday" she begged.
"Course princess, I'll sort everything concerning your mum, even if we have to sneak him out in the morning. See you later" William replied before ending the call.
Connie smiled then turned and looked at Paula, "wait, that's ok with you isn't it?" she asked.
"Of course, have a good birthday Connie" she smiled.

Connie and Jacob left his house an hour later, walking hand in hand round to Connie's.
She stopped outside and rang the door bell before grabbing Jacob's arm and pulling him round the back of the house.
She spotted her dad in the kitchen window who quickly ran to the back door and opened it for them.
"Thanks dad" Connie said then kissed his cheek quickly before dragging Jacob up the stairs to her room.
"Stupid knock and runners" her mother sighed as she walked back into the kitchen.
"Idiots ay" he smirked and carried on drying the dishes.

"Do you reckon I can stay up here undetected till they leave?" Jacob asked as he and Connie sat down on her bed.
"You'll have to. I will tell her, just not tonight because I don't want her cancelling everything. Anyway I need to sneak back out and come in the front door" she replied.
"Seriously?!" Jacob laughed.
"Shh, and yeah. If you hear anyone coming up then hide under the bed" Connie said as she opened her window.
"Sweetcheeks what are you doing?" Jacob asked.
"I need to get down somehow, I've been sound this for the past four months" she replied.
Jacob watched as she climbed her way down the drain pipe, across a ledge them down onto the floor.
He shut the window as she unlocked the front door then went inside.

"I'm home!" She shouted.
"Hello sweetheart, good time at Rachel's?" Her mother asked.
"Yeah, she should be here in a few hours. What time are you going out?" Connie replied.
"In about half an hour. Now you won't go crazy tonight will you? I don't want you all having pillow fights and messing up my cushions" Susan said.
"No mum I won't, and before you ask, no I don't want you to help me choose what to wear or platt my hair for me" she giggled.
"Ok, just have a good time" Susan said before going back into the kitchen.

Connie ran upstairs and into her bedroom, closing the door and grinning at Jacob who laid out on her bed.
She smiled and laid down next to him, cuddling into him and pecking his lips.
"I love you sweetcheeks" he whispered.
Connie looked up at him and stroked his cheek, "I love you too muscles" she smiled.
They laid together, talking quietly for a while until there was a knock at the door.
"Connie?" William said.
"Come in" Connie said as she sat up, relaxing knowing it wasn't her mother.
William walked in and placed two 12 packs of beer on the floor next to Connie's bed, "don't go crazy, but there's some other stuff in the fridge, WKD" he told her.
"Thanks dad, I love you" she said as she got up to hug him.
He smiled, "love you too princess, see you tomorrow Jacob" he said.
"Bye Mr Chase" he replied.
William laughed, "I won't tell you again, it's William. Anyway have a good night" he smiled and walked out.

Connie giggled and ran to her wardrobe, pulling a bag out from the very fair corner.
She took out the clothes, a tight red thin strapped top with an extremely short leather skirt.
"Where's the skirt to go with that belt?" Jacob smirked as he got up and put his arms around her waist, placing gentle kisses to her neck.
She laughed and hit his chest gently, "you won't be complaining when I'm wearing it" she smirked.
The front door slammed and she ran to the window, watching as her dads car pulled out of the path with both her parents in it.
"Free house!" she screamed and lunged herself at Jacob who laughed and spun her around.
"You're crazy" he smirked.
"You love me" she giggled.
"Hmm true" Jacob laughed.

Connie got changed, adding more makeup and slipping on the pair of Louboutins that she had been given for her birthday.
Jacob came up behind her as she stood in the mirror and gently placed something around her neck.
She looked down, taking the heart charm into her fingers.
"Jacob it's beautiful" she gasped.
"Not as beautiful as you sweetcheeks" he whispered in her ear.
Connie turned once Jacob had down the clasp on the necklace, "you really don't have to, but thank you, I love it" she said.
"You deserve nothing less baby" Jacob said.

Ten minutes later the door bell rang, Jacob carried down the beer whilst Connie ran to the door and opened it.
"Rachel" she squealed and hugged her best friend.
"Connie! Happy birthday" her friend giggled in response.
Both the girls ran inside to the kitchen and Jacob laughed as Connie excitedly got the rest of the alcohol out from the fridge.
"What we doing about food? We can't get pissed on an empty stomach" Jacob said.
"Ah, you Mr Masters will not be getting as pissed as you think, and it's sorted. My dad has ordered pizza to be delivered then there's more crap in the fridge and freezer" Connie explained.

Soon everyone had arrived, music was blasting from the living room as Connie's friends danced around drinking beer and eating pizza.
Connie sat down and put her legs over Jacob's lap, "so what do you think of my skirt then?" she whispered in his ear before nibbling on it gently.
"Suits you, could cope with it being either shorter, as long as it was for my eyes only of course" he replied.
She looped her arms around his neck and began kissing him, talking in between, "you can have me all to yourself later, sprawled out naked underneath you with no interruptions, I promise" she said against his lips.