CHAPTER FIVE: My new family

I have been with the Logan almost three months now and I couldn't help but feel at home, the only problem was Jayden, who I believe hate me so much without any reason, due I hardly see him since he is the CEO of their family company, since their dad is late and him being the head of the family now, have no choice but to take over.

He became the CEO when he was nineteen.
To me, I will say that a lot of responsibility, that one of the reasons I admire him, it just his attitude towards me that scares me, must days he act as if he want his mom to throw me out and since I don't have anywhere to go or the fact that no family will take me in like the Logan, I rather stay out of his way, that means majority of the time I'm always in my room when ever his at home so he won't see me and be irritated.

"Kate, you can't stay in door all day you know!!" Lucy said coming into my room, I know you are pretending to be sleeping so get your lazy ass up, we are going out.

I groan and sat up on the bed, what is it again? I don't what to go anywhere and I would rather stay home with Martha, I told her.

you have always avoided going out ever since you get here and mom has gone out to meet up with her friends so you would be alone, but this time I won't let you be by yourself today she said, dragging me off the bed.

Can't you see am pregnant? that mean I have to rest, I told her sitting back down on the bed,

All the more reason to get up and have some fun, follow me out to meet my friends, there is a party at one of my friends house and you know, you haven't seen them since you've been here and I promise them I will bring you along with me today she said as she walk to my closest,

I don't even know them, I don't feel like going to your friends party, what if they don't like me? It not like they've seen me or they know me, so why would they want to meet me, I said frowning at her as she drop some clothes on my lap urging me to change into them.

"Come on Kate", I told them about you and your pregnancy already and they still want to meet you, I just wanted you to be comfortable that why I didn't invite them over since you came and I want you to get some fresh air, that why I'm taking you out instead of inviting the girls to sleep over after the party.

"oh God Lucy, why won't you let me stay home and you can tell them I came up with a flu" I said sarcastically.

Please Kate do this for me, you know I have never ask you for anything she said giving me her puppy dog face, alright Lucy I will go with you if that will make you happy.

I got up from the bed and dress up, wearing a blue maternity gown that Lucy has picked for me and also wore a sandals to go with it.

"wow" you look beautiful, am sure all the boys are going to be steering at you Lucy told me, as she left my room to go change.

"Kate, would you come down or should I come get your lazy Ass, we will be late already, I don't understand what you're still doing up there when you're already dressed up" Lucy yell.

I'm coming you don't have to yell at me and by the way I didn't know you have finished dressing I told her as I got down, looking at her from head to toes, wow girl you're beautiful as I noticed she wore a grey blouse and a three quarter Jean with a black high heel sandals. We left the house for the party.

"Are we there yet?"

No, and quite asking me this question,this like the fifth time you asking me already, when we get there I will let you know and stop been nervous, it's not like they are going to bite you, she said with frustration in her voice.

I'm not nervous.

You're, exactly when you keep biting your lips like that or looking down at your feet she told me not looking at me.