CHAPTER TEN: with love

With a smirk, he said "Kate, will you be my girlfriend?"

I was feeling excited inside, it was as if my whole body was jumping inside, I can't believe this is happening Jay is asking me to be his girlfriend, I wanted to say yes that I would love to but I said the opposite because I was scared he was just playing with my feelings.

"Jay, you can't be serious right?"

"I'm dead serious"

"Could you put me down first and let me process this?"

Looking straight into my eyes and contemplating whether to put me down or not, but after some few minutes, he did what I required.

"Jay is this for real or is this you joking?" I asked facing him.

"It is for real" Jay said, looking very serious now, then he lowered his head, and I got the kiss I had always dreamed about more better than the first one. And it was every bit as tender and romantic  as I could ever ever have hoped. Every thought of finding out if he was being genuine flew out the window the moment his lips settled on mine.

Letting out a little sigh of pleasure, I let my lips part slightly. Jay's tongue swept inside, claiming my mouth with unhesitating,  if gentle, demand. My arms moved of their own volition, my hands clasping behind his neck as I melted into him. I felt his body shudder at the full-on contact and I could feel the evidence of a tightly leashed desire pressing impressively against my stomach.

The evidence that he did indeed want me made me bold and I tangled my tongue with his responding to his kiss with an abandon I had never known I was capable of. I moaned, moving against him,  needing more than the kiss, but not sure exactly what it was I wanted. As if he could read my mind,  Jay began exploring my body through the thin material of my blouse. He traced his hands along my spine, sending raptures through my body,  when his hands cupped my bottom I could not suppress a needy whimper.

His thrusts became more urgent as I felt warm moisture begin to pool between my legs.
An approving growl came from deep in his chest, as he lifted me to press the apex of my thighs against his hardness. My legs spread of their own volition, and making another sound of approval, he intimately thrust against me, the contact between us, even through the layers of our clothing, sent electric sparks exploding along my nerve endings.

He tilted my pelvis just so and suddenly sensation unlike anything I had ever known was making my womb clench. I mashed my mouth against Jay's needing to be closer. He gave me what I needed, taking our kiss into something wildly carnal.

Unfamiliar tension built inside me,  pleasure tinged with almost panic at the unfamiliarity of it, made my body shake even as I pressed against him in wanton need for something I couldn't give name to. And then it came,  that nameless something, a supernova of sensation that made my body go rigid as I cried out against his mouth. A sob built in my throat as the pleasure burst, and ebbed, and burst again.

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I could only feel and that was too much. Too intense and yet I never wanted it to end.

Then the whole sensation began to recede, and I gradually became aware of my surroundings. I was still very much locked into an intimate embrace with Jay, and his hands were still caressing me. Giving me tiny tingles,  and I knew if we continued down this path, I wouldn't be able to resist him and it was going to lead to us having sex, and I don't think I'm ready yet.

So my reasoning finally kicked in and I said "Jay stop, I'm not ready for this yet".

Jay reluctantly released me from the embrace, and guide me towards the end of the couch and took a few steps back as though he didn't trust himself with us at close proximity,  thankful for the distance, it gave me time to clear my fuzzy brain, avoiding eye contact with Jay as I was  quite embarrassed considering what we had just been doing and all he made me feel.