Tortureous Nights

"The owner of the copyright (i.e., in most cases, the true author) could sue the plagiarist in federal court for violation of the copyright. Any work created in the USA after 1st. Mar 1989 is automatically protected by copyright, even if there is no copyright notice attached to the work. 17 USC, Sub-Section 102, 401, and 405."

○ ● ○

Hey, dudes! This is not my first book, but it is the first one I've published. I wrote it when I was 15, so it's... not my best work. While I'm working on the second book, this book will slowly be edited. Sometimes I go back and read a chapter and internally cringe. It's not my best work, like I stated before, but, I'm proud of it none-the-less. Thank you for giving this book a chance, so please enjoy ;)

I made a book trailer, it may not look like much and the quality isn't that great, but I worked pretty hard on it. Thanks for reading :)

■ ■ ■

He comes into her room twice a week. Those are the nights she constantly dreads. No one suspects a thing, and she can't do anything about it. She believes she's worthless, and he believes she's helpless. Perhaps she is.

Thursday night is one of the nights her mom works late, she waited in bed for her step dad to enter her room. When he did, her heart dropped like usual. Her pulse quickened as she started to shake. He closed in on her and stood at the end of her bed. She used to beg him to stop, but he never did. Now, she silently cries.

"Get up, Arabella!" he yelled. She did as he said. If she were to disobey, he would strike her.

"Get on your knees." He didn't sound as drunk as usual. If he were he'd make her take off all of her clothes. She was forced to do whatever this forty-six-year-old man wanted twice a week.