Assumptions that Cut

Brendan pushed Arabella up against the wall of his apartment. She moaned in response making him chuckle darkly. He slid his fingers up her skin tight dress. He slipped his fingers between her folds deliciously.

"You're so wet." He nibbled on her ear.

"Do something." She whined desperately.

"Wake up." A deep voice said.

Arabella realized she was dreaming and opened her eyes. Brendan's soft lips were leaving kisses on the skin of her neck.

"Hey, sleepy head." He cooed.

"Hey." She turned to face him.

"Were you dreaming about me?" He wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk on his lips.

"N-no."

"You moaned my name right in my ear." She hid her face under the comforter.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, it was somehow adorable and sexy." That made her blush harder.

"We need to get ready for school." She said sitting up, but was pulled back by her waist to Brendan's chest.

"We have an hour before we have to leave." He spread her legs and climbed between them. They made out for a few seconds before Arabella pulled away and covered her mouth.

"What?" He asked.

"I haven't brushed my teeth."

"Neither have I." He pecked her lips. "Besides you taste good all the time." He slipped his hands up her inner thighs.

"Okay, we should get up." She slipped out of bed only wearing Brendan's shirt and panties.

"You getting up didn't help my morning wood."

"Brendan." she warned.

"What? You were moaning my name and expected this not to happen?"

"What?" She asked surprisingly.

"You make me hard, baby." He grabbed her bottom when he walked into the bathroom to join her. They got ready for school. When they pulled into the school parking lot, Arabella's anxiety kicked in. She couldn't stop shaking.

"Let's just get through this one day at a time, okay?" Brendan said while grabbing her hand and kissing it. She nodded then took a deep breath.

So that's what they did. For a week and a half. They went to school together, lived together, but they still aren't an official thing. Perhaps all he wants is a flirtatious friendship. Arabella knows he cares for her. But caring for someone and loving them are different. She knew she was falling for him hard. He's easily become her best friend in less than a month.

"We're meeting Jay and Tori at the gym today. Tori wants to work on some stuff with you." Brendan said putting on a tight under armor shirt. They've been going to the gym four times a week after school having her practice self defense.

"Oh, okay. That should be interesting." She turned away from him as she put on a sports bra. As soon as she got it adjusted correctly, hands grabbed her waist turning her to face Brendan.

"As hot as your back is, I'd like to see your front next time." He said huskily. She blushed at how promiscuous her little booby boy is. They shared a quick chaste kiss before leaving to the gym.

When they arrived, Tori and Jay were already warming up. Tori immediately went to Arabella so they could warm up together.

"Hey, I'm working with you today." She said motioning Arabella to follow her to a mat far from the boys.