A Night to Remember

I made a book trailer, it may not look like much and the quality isn't that great, but I worked pretty hard on it. I hope you like it ;)

● ● ●

Arabella stood at her open locker wondering which books to finish. She's reading four, which is a minimal for her. She picked one up and nearly dropped it when she felt an arm wrap around her.

"Hey, gorgeous." Brendan said kissing the side of her head. She couldn't stop the blush from creeping onto her face.

"Hey, butthead." She greeted, turning to face him in his arms.

"Butthead?"

"Mhm."

"That's not what you were calling me last night." He chuckled darkly. Her eyes widened as Brendan brought his lips down to hers. He kept the pace slow, savoring her sweet lips. He pulled away remembering something.
"Jay has been bothering me about this party he's throwing." He said.

"Oh, um-"

"We don't have to go if you're not comfortable with it." She stared up at him with adoration in her eyes. This guy.

"Let's go." She shrugged.

"What?"

"Let's go." She repeated.

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been to a party. I've heard they're quite fun." She smiled innocently. Brendan only stared worriedly, her innocence and those parties don't mix well.

"They're... wild." He chuckled nervously.

"When is it?"

"Saturday."

"What do I wear?"

"Anything. As long as it's conservative, but don't be afraid to wear some lingerie." He said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes playfully. Of course he'd say that. Little perv.

■ ■ ■

"Tori, I can't wear that." Arabella sighed as Tori held up the smallest piece of clothing considered a dress.

"Come on, you'll look hot." Tori said.

"It's too revealing for me."

"Is this your first party?" She asked. Arabella nodded nervously making Tori curse in Spanish.

"Then you're for sure not wearing a dress. Brendan will be fighting off guys anyways." Arabella was confused, but decided to stay quiet.

"Here, try on this and... this." Tori held up black, ripped, high waisted shorts, and a turquoise, spaghetti strap, transparent, flowy crop top.

"Um-"

"You're trying them on." Tori said shoving the garments into Arabella's arms, and pushing her into the bathroom. As soon as she put them on, she regretted it. The shorts barely covered her buttcheeks, the top showed part of her stomach, it also dipped low revealing the curve of her breasts. Tori walked into the bathroom becoming impatient.

"Damn, chica. You look hot." Tori howled.

"It's too exposing."

"You look fine. Come in here so I can do your hair and makeup."