Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

I drink from my glass, trying to stop myself from standing up and leaving this awful place. I want to go and take Austin's hands away from my girlfriend. I feel a sudden tap on my shoulder.

"Enough wine" Brad snatches my drink from my hands in the blink of an eye. I fight back, trying to get it back but my abrupt movement makes me dizzy, making my surrenders blurry. "You should dance with me, that's what music is here for anyways."

"I actually doubt that's it's purpose. It doesn't matter because I don't want to dance, specially when he'd take my distraction to make a move on Camila."

"Lauren." Brad reproaches me.

"Austin is just waiting for the right moment, and I won't let him have one." Maybe I'm being too jealous, but I have plenty reasons.

"You are running your night by acting like this, Lauren."

"If you came to give me a lecture you can start leaving." He seethed "But first, my drink." I extend my hand.

Connor and Tris, his bandmates, arrive when Bradley is thinking about which of the both orders obey. There's also James, guitarist and singer, but he couldn't come because he is sick, lucky bastard.

"What's up, guys?" Connor sits next to me, snatching my drink from Brad's hands and taking a sip. I stare at him open-mouthed. "What?" He smirks. Connor is a charismatic guy, he gives the impression of being innocent and kind, but he is more vigorous and cleaver than a lot of people would imagine. Of course he is also those things but only the just and needed. I like him.

"We've got ourselves a jealous drunken girl to take care of tonight." He points me and I shrug slightly, not caring a bit about his annoyance. I can take of myself.

"She's a point, if I were in your position, I'd probably be worst." Connor looks at where Camila and Austin are dancing. "He's an asshole."

"THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!!" I yell, stealing a chuckle from them.

"And she... don't hate me Lauren but Camila's gorgeous." Tris gives him a disapproval look. "You also think Camila's fine!" She is stunning.

Camila's POV

The loud sound of glass breaking makes me turn around curiously. My eyes find our table, across the room.
A glasses are scatter on the floor and Bradley is holding Lauren steps away. My girlfriend is trying desperately to break his grip. Tris and Connor are both laughing, but neither Bradley nor Lauren look happy at all. I cannot hear what they are discussing about but I immediately disapprove how he's talking to my girlfriend . They look at us and then Lauren reaches another glass and throws it to the nearest wall. It smash into pieces and she takes advantage of Bradley's disconcert to get away from him with the help of a push.

"What the hell is going on?" He screams over the music while my gaze is stabbed in Lauren, watching her walking determinately towards me.

"Do you like her?" She yells at Austin, not minding my presence.

"Lauren, what are you doing?" I ask.

"I ain't talking with you!" She doesn't takes the modesty to look at me. "Do you like her?" He babbles something inaudible. "She's yours, okay? All yours." Lauren extends the words, not sure if it's to give them more emphasis or because she can't pronounce  correctly. Lauren almost loses her inexistent balance. "Take her as my gift."

Before I can say anything she storms out. I stay petrified, standing next to Austin. Bradley passes running by our side, he gives us a short gaze and mumbles something about not listening to her due to the alcohol running through her veins.

Austin starts to drag me outside, helping me to get over the initial shock. He grips my arm gently and makes us cross the ocean of people until we reach the exit. The street is empty, without any clue of Lauren.

"What did just happen?" I let out.

"I think she broke up with you." He avoids making eye contact with me. "Well, she gifted you."

I don't want to hear him. That haven't been more than a whim from Lauren. Tomorrow morning she is gonna need beg me to obtain my forgiveness. How dared her threatening me like an object? Although, maybe, if I call her right now, she has already reconsider it and will explain everything.

"What are you doing now?" He questions when I take out my phone.

"Calling her."

"That's not a good idea." Fortunately, I didn't ask for his permission. However Lauren has already pick up.

"Why are you calling me? Didn't I make myself clear?"

"What is the matter with you?"

"Camila, I'm sick of..." She starts to says but Lauren doesn't have the ability of being drunk and talk correctly at the same time.

"I can't understand you, Lauren. I do not understand what you're saying, you are too fucking drunk."

"Go with him and leave me the fuck alone! Did you understand that or do I need to spell it out for you?" Her words shake me, she is talking with genuine rage, an anger that she has never employed with me before.

"Lauren, are you serious?" I don't realize I'm crying until I talk.

"Oh yes, I'm fucking serious." She replies.

"Just like that, after everything we've been through?" My voice cracks.

A deathly silence answers me.

She hung up.

________________
Hope you like it xoxo.