Chapter 13

Camila's POV

We have been rehearsing for hours. Lauren voice is one of my avidity sounds. Therefore every single time she sang I would get lost in its beautify and Dinah would take the opportunity to nudge me.

"Girls, you need to practice if you wanna get any better." Austin teases as he enter to the room to grab a bottle of water. I glance at Lauren.

"My fault, I  was distracted." I giggle nervously. He's only trying to bother Lauren.

Austin shrugs, still expecting an aggressive reply from the green eyed beauty. It never arrives though.

"I guess." He says staring at Lauren, who is taping in her phone. "Well, good luck." The guy disappears from where he arrived.

"I thought you were gonna come back at him with one of your bitchy comments." Dinah suddenly tells Lauren.

"He's not worth it." She says uninterestedly. Normani raises her eyebrows and Dinah explode into laughter.

"Awesome. Fucking incredible." Dinah claps.

"I'm proud of you, Laur." Ally interrupts Dinah's noise laugh. "For have finally realized that you gotta ignore his attempts of provocation."

"Yeah, thanks." She locks her phone and puts it in her back pocket.  "Have we finished yet?" Nobody answers. "I'll take that as a yes. I'll be back in a second." She leaves the room in silence.

"Really? She didn't even cursed." Dinah points out. It's a big shock to everyone.
"What've you done to her? Oh, wait. You threatened her with no sex, didn't you?" I shakes her head, but it doesn't matter because she's already cracking up again.

"When you guys talked,  did you tell her to stop fighting with Austin?" Normani asks me.

"Honestly, I didn't think of Austin when we fixed... everything." Im still unsure about calling her my girlfriend or referring to us as a couple.

"There you go, Mila!" Dinah cheers.

"Obviously not what you're thinking." I swear Dinah's head is too corrupted.

"Sure." She winks at me, not erasing the malicious smirk off her face.

"Don't look for a reason, Lauren has matured." Dinah chuckles at Ally's words.

"She has." However the tone Normani employs isn't an affirmation.

Lauren's POV

"He told you that?" Connor asks laughing.

"Austin's always trying to annoy her, they usually share a couple of insults." Bradley explain his friend.

"What a dick." Connor laughs harder.

"If we need to practice to be good, I don't know what he gotta. He's fucking untalented." Apparently his teamwork hates him too, because he's song are simply awful.

"Who is?" James greets us.

"According to Lauren, Austin." Connor involves him in our talk.

"Uh, back to the cat fights?" James nods. I spent most of my days with them when I was avoiding Camila.

"Not anymore." I sigh. Hate being mature.

"Finally, Lauren." Bradley congrats me. "Don't screw it talking bullshit."  He says before standing up and leaving.

"He seems offended. What did you do know?" Connor leans in, resting his elbows on his knees.

"Me?"

"Who else, smart ass?" James chuckles.

Connor hits him, both James' reply is another guffaw. I know these two know about Bradley and me kissing. It's uncomfortable and I don't like it, but what can I do?

"You turned even more pail." Connor exclaims. Worrying for a second.

"Bradley tells us everything, Laur." James blue gaze poses on me and his hand lays on my shoulder. "But we won't stick our noses in your problems, your friendship is YOUR friendship. We get alone with you, that's what we care about."

____________________
Hope you like it xoxo